Shore Excursion From Aqaba: Private Petra Sightseeing Tour To The Monastery
OverviewPrivate Petra sightseeing tour is an excellent way to discover Petra from Aqaba port. The full day tour will take you into the Rose Red City. In 10 hours you will drive by Wadi Rum and through Sharah mountains. Walk through the Siq (narrow gorge) to the hidden city, to see the treasury, theatre, royal tombs, Roman street and more.
- Instant Confirmation
- Flexibility to customize your itinerary to your own preferences
- Private guide for a more personalized experience
- Free port pickup and drop-off included
Know More about this tourYou will be met by your private English speaking chauffeur, who will be holding up a sign under you name. You will leave to Petra in a private air conditioned vehicle at 7:00 am.
Your guide will meet you in Petra for approximate 4 hours tour that will take you all the way to the monastery (ensure you have the time to do this tour before booking). Next you will set off to explore the hidden city. After the main gate you start to see different shapes of faades, before you enter the siq (the gorge); which is the highlight of Petra. Once you reach the treasury (al khazneh), the real tour begins. You will think that is the first monument in the city, however as you descend down, and see more faades through the street of faades, then the theater; which could be the beginning of the city. A few minutes, to enter the residential part as you see remains of houses everywhere, before you get through the cardo (the Roman street). After you finish from (down town) Petra, get ready for the big climb to the monastery.
After four hours, the tour concludes at the basin area where you have your lunch (included in the price), you will have free time to return back to the main gate of Petra on your own (allow for 1 hours and 30 minutes maximum). You will then be returned to your cruise ship.
Inclusions for Shore Excursion From Aqaba: Private Petra Sightseeing Tour To The Monastery
- Port pickup and drop-off
- Transport by private vehicle
- Admission ticket
- Local guide for 4 hours: all the way to the Monastery
- Buffet lunch inside Petra: Basin Restaurant
- Water and soft drinks
Exclusions for Shore Excursion From Aqaba: Private Petra Sightseeing Tour To The Monastery
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Gratuities (recommended)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
A moderate amount of walking is involved
At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
Due to uneven surfaces, this tour is not recommended for those with walking disabilities or using a wheelchair
Wheelchair accessible, please advise at time of booking if wheelchair assistance is required
Passport name, number, expiry and country is required at time of booking for all participants
Make sure you have the time to do this tour before booking
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.