Shore Excursion From Civitavecchia Port To Hadrian Villa And Villa D'Este - Rome
OverviewVisit the UNESCO World Heritage sites of Hadrian's Villa and Villa d'Este on this 5-hour tour from Rome. You will enjoy these ancient villas of Tivoli (entrance fees included) with the benefit of a knowledgeable guide. Hotel pickup and drop-off, by a 9-passenger minivan and professional driver, provides you with added convenience.
Know More about this tourYour day will start with a convenient pickup service from your ship. Your assigned pickup time will be prior to 9am and relayed to you by the local tour operator the day prior to your tour. Relax in the comfort of a minivan with driver, as you and your group (maximum of 7) head towards the ancient villas of Tivoli.
Once in Tivoli, you will visit both UNESCO World Heritage Sites with a professional guide. Admire the exquisite Hadrian's Villa, built by the Emperor Hadrian during the 2nd century and home to emperors for more than 50 years. See the stunning Greek Architecture and picturesque landscape. Stroll through the gardens, 120-hectares inspired by the wonders of Rome, Egypt, and Athens.
Then, you will go to Villa d'Este, built during the 16th century by Cardinal Ippolito II d'Este. Explore the beauty of Italian Renaissance architecture with its gardens, fountains, and waterfalls. Step back into history as your guide provides you insight about the notable Roman families that built this villa and called it home. Return to your ship in Civitavecchia by mid-afternoon.
Inclusions for Shore Excursion From Civitavecchia Port To Hadrian Villa And Villa D'Este
- Entrance fees
- Professional guide
- Transportation provided by a 9-passenger minivan
- pickup and drop-off
- Small-group tour
Exclusions for Shore Excursion From Civitavecchia Port To Hadrian Villa And Villa D'Este
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Adult pricing applies to all travelers
A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
It is recommended to wear comfortable shoes
Not wheelchair accessible
Infant seats are available on request if advised at time of booking
You are welcome to bring your own drinks and snacks
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Private Departure Transfer: Hotel to Rome Fiumicino Airport
- 3-Day Italy Trip: Naples, Pompeii and Amalfi
- Small-Group Cooking Lesson in Roman Countryside
- Civitavecchia Private Transfer: Civitavecchia Cruise Port to Rome Fiumicino Airport
- Florence Day Trip from Rome by High-Speed Train
- Civitavecchia Private Transfer: Rome Fiumicino Airport to Civitavecchia Cruise Port
- Private Departure Transfer: Hotel to Rome Ciampino Airport
- Vespa 125cc Rental Rome