Shore Excursion: Full-day Bangkok City Tour From Laem Chabang Port
OverviewSpend your day off the ship with this exciting full-day private Shore Excursion. Tick off some of the most well-known attractions in Bangkok! With return transfers from Laem Chabang port included, you can enjoy a worry-free excursion.
- Flexibility to customize your itinerary to your own preferences
- Small group ensures personal service
- All entrance fees included
- Free snacks included
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Private guide for a more personalized experience
Know More about this tourYour full-day shore excursion will begin with a convenient pickup from Laem Chabang Cruise terminal after your ship docks. Your English-speaking guide will welcome you before bringing you to the comfortable minivan which you will travel in to Bangkok.
Drive approximately 2 hours, enjoying the local scenery outside your window. Upon arrival, you will visit the Grand Palace that is home to the stunning Emerald Buddha. Local people come here to pray and pay respects to the beloved late King Rama 9.
Next, proceed to Wat Pho. Arguably one of the most well-known attractions of Bangkok, this temple is home to the largest sleeping Buddha. It is also the ancient Thai massage study center.
Hop on a long tail boat and cruise along the canals before reaching Chinatown where you will visit Wat Traimit, the Golden Buddha Temple. Enjoy a stop at a local restaurant to feast on lunch (own expense) before proceeding to partake in some shopping, if time permits. Pick up local souvenirs to take home with you, so you always have a piece of the Kingdom of Thailand with you.
Return to the port and to your shop safely once the tour is complete.
Inclusions for Shore Excursion: Full-day Bangkok City Tour From Laem Chabang Port
- Entrance fees
- Port pickup and drop-off
- Transport by private vehicle
- Bottled water
Exclusions for Shore Excursion: Full-day Bangkok City Tour From Laem Chabang Port
- Personal expenses
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Dress code is smart casual: no shorts, shoulders must be covered, no slippers
If you do not abide by the dress code, you may not be granted access to some locations
A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.