Shore Excursion: Giant's Causeway And Belfast City Tour From Belfast Cruise Port
OverviewYour shore excursion begins at Belfast Cruise Terminal where your driver will be waiting for you to begin the tour. You will begin with a scenic drive up through the Glens of Antrim to the North Coast of Ireland. Better known locally as the Causeway Coast, this area is considered an official Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty. Your main stop will be the Giant's Causeway where you will have plenty of time to take in the beauty of this famous UNESCO World Heritage Site. After the Giant's Causeway you will make your next stop at Carrick-a-Rede Rope Bridge where you will be given the chance to walk the bridge which passes 100ft (30m) over the Atlantic Ocean. In the afternoon, the tour will return to Belfast City for a panoramic sightseeing tour, where you will experience the highlights of this vibrant city, including City Hall, the River Lagan, Queens University, St Anne's cathedral and Prince Albert Memorial Clock.
- A la carte dinner included
Know More about this tour
Your driver will be waiting at the Belfast Port Terminal when you disembark, ready to take you on a comprehensive full-day shore excursion around the best sights Northern Ireland has to offer. Your tour will depart when all the tour participants from the cruise ship have boarded the coach.
Travel in an air-conditioned luxury coach through the Glens of Antrim to the North Coast of Ireland, better known locally as the Causeway Coast, considered an official Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty. You will have ample time to admire the breathtaking Giant's Causeway, however please note that while there is no extra charge visiting Giant's Causeway, the admission to the Visitor Centre and Carrick-a-Rede Rope Bridge is not included.
If your cruise ship is departing late evening, you will be back to the ship after the itinerary has been completed and approximately 7 hours after you have departed. If your ship is departing slightly earlier, the tour shall be adjusted as necessary and get you back in ample time for departure.
Inclusions for Shore Excursion: Giant's Causeway And Belfast City Tour From Belfast Cruise Port
Live commentary on board
Exclusions for Shore Excursion: Giant's Causeway And Belfast City Tour From Belfast Cruise Port
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Adult pricing applies to all travelers
At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
The coach will depart once everyone has boarded but no longer than 30 minutes after your ship has docked.
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.