Shore Excursion: Helsinki Panoramic Bus Tour With Seurasaari Open-Air Museum TourWrite a Review
Make the most of your Helsinki visit in 5Â hours. With the help of a professional guide, enjoy a panoramic 3-hour driving tour of Helsinki city center with multiple photo stops and a 2-hour walking tour to the Seurasaari Open-Air Museum island, reachable within several minutesâ drive from the center of Helsinki. Tour is limited to a group size of 32 and includes round-trip transfer from the cruise port.
- Free port pickup and drop-off included
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Step back in time on a history tour
- Great overview and orientation of the city
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
Know More about this tour
Meet your professional English-speaking guide outside the main port gate at the time coordinated with your cruise disembarkation. Be transferred by air-conditioned bus to the city center of Helsinki for a comprehensive tour covering the most notable and must-see parts of Helsinki. See the historical center, the Presidential Palace, City Hall, the Uspenski Cathedral, the colorful Market Square, the Parliament buildings, Finlandia Hall, and the Opera House. Make numerous photo stops, including sites like the Senate Square, the Sibelius Monument and, when possible, the Lutheran Temppeliaukio Church (the church in the rock).*
Upon reaching the Senate Square â the very heart of Helsinki â see the impressive facade of the Lutheran Cathedral, and spend approximately 20 minutes shopping in the market located nearby. Take pictures of the prominent mermaid statue named âHavis Amandaâ symbolizing the rebirth of Helsinki.
Get back on the bus and relax on the few minute drive to the picturesque and peaceful island where Seurasaari Open-Air Museum is situated. The museum consists of different wooden buildings that used to belong to farmers and citizens all over Finland. Now, they are grouped and represented in the open air to preserve the architectural heritage of Finland. Visitors come here to enjoy wildlife, nature, and to escape the hustle and bustle of the big city.
Transfer back to the ship at the end of the 5-hour tour.
*Visit to Temppeliaukio Church cannot be guaranteed due to occasional religious services and other private events that are held there on some occasional dates.
Inclusions for Shore Excursion: Helsinki Panoramic Bus Tour With Seurasaari Open-Air Museum Tour
- Professional English-speaking tour guide
- Port pickup and drop-off for round-trip shared transfer
- 3-hour panoramic city tour by fully enclosed, air-conditioned bus
- 2-hour Seurasaari Open-Air Museum tour
- Entrance fees to Temppeliaukio Church and Seurasaari Open-Air Museum
- Local taxes
Exclusions for Shore Excursion: Helsinki Panoramic Bus Tour With Seurasaari Open-Air Museum Tour
- Gratuities (recommended)
- Food, drinks and souvenirs (available in local stores for payment both in cash and credit card)
- Entrance fees to Presidential Palace, City Hall, Uspenski Cathedral and Finlandia Hall
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Adult pricing applies to all travelers
Minimum age is 7 years
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Child seats are available on request if advised at time of booking
A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
At time of booking, cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
The tour starting time will be adjusted to arrival and departure times of your cruise ship. The local supplier will provide further details through email to you - please do not forget to check it.
Visit to Temppeliaukio Church cannot be guaranteed due to occasional religious services and other private events that are held there on some rare dates.
Not recommended for participants with back problems
Not recommended for participants with heart complaints or other serious medical conditions
A small amount of walking is involved
Due to uneven surfaces, this tour is not recommended for those with walking disabilities or using a wheelchair
Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
Minimum numbers apply. If you are arriving by a small cruise ship, there is a very little possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there is not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the unlikely event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
Personal food and drinks are prohibited on the bus
No refunds for late arrivals
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.