Bali Shore Excursion: Kuta Street Food Tour
OverviewExplore the back streets of Kuta on the back of a motorbike on this half day, small group food tour. Your shore excursion will pick you up and drop you off from the Benoa Harbor. Your guide will lead you away from the areas that are heavily crowded by tourists, to discover the local hangout spots. Tasting the traditional meals along the way, beginning with a cool refreshing drink whilst the sun sets over Kuta Beach.
- Get inside tips from a local
- See the sights illuminated at night
- Free snacks included
- Small-group tour
- Instant Confirmation
- Free port pickup and drop-off included
Know More about this tour
Your shore excursion starts with pickup at Benoa Harbor after your cruise ship's arrival. Head to the beach, and cool off with a fresh coconut or bottle of Bintang beer.
At Beachwalk Shopping Centre, meet your Go-Jek driver for the evening, and hop on the back of the motorbike for your journey through Kuta. Whiz through town to taste three different Indonesian dishes, starting with some savory tempe penyet, crushed fermented soy beans in an Indonesian spiced tomato sauce with a fresh fruit juice at Juice Corner. Then zoom over to Bemo Corner, a street lined with warungs, local food stalls that sell a variety of grub, such as traditional chicken soup, soto ayam, or nasi jingo, rice and chicken wrapped in banana leaves.
Head next to Patung Kuda, a statue near the airport and a popular local hangout where your last food tasting awaits. Cap off your tour with a visit to the Bali bombing memorial site before the return transfer to the Benoa port to catch your ship.
Inclusions for Bali Shore Excursion: Kuta Street Food Tour
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Food & beverage tasting (as mention on itinerary)
- Professional guide
- Port pick-up and drop-off
Exclusions for Bali Shore Excursion: Kuta Street Food Tour
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Not recommended for children 15 years and under
Minimum 2 people per booking required
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- private tour: amazing sunset at uluwatu temple half-day tour
- Finns Bali Entertainment & Sport Hubs With Relaxation Time At Halo Bali Spa
- Surf & Turf with Relaxation Time at Halo Bali Spa
- Underwater Life at Ocean Walker with Relaxation Time at Halo Bali Spa
- 4 day 3 night tour
- Beginner Surfing Lesson in Bali