Shore Excursion: Napa And Sonoma Ultimate Wine Tasting Experience Full-Day Tour - San Francisco
OverviewUpon disembarking from your cruise ship, you're minutes away from joining us on our full-size luxury coaches to the Wine Country! Unwind and soak up the stunning scenery as we journey north into Napa and Sonoma Valley, two of the most prized wine regions of Northern California. During your venture, enjoy wine tasting and exclusive estate tours of three of our favored wineries: Madonna Estate, Sutter Home, and Sebastiani Vineyards. During our lunch break, we'll make a stop at V Marketplace in Yountville OR the Historic Downtown Sonoma Square. Both destinations afford a wonderful variety of eclectic dining options and unique one-of-a-kind boutique shops and local art galleries. One our way back to San Francisco, enjoy a scenic drive over the Golden Gate Bridge as we end our day back at a hotel of your choice. .
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Comprehensive tour by bus/coach
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Romantic experience, perfect for couples
- Fully narrated tour
Know More about this tour
Upon disembarking from your cruise ship, you're minutes away from boarding aluxury coach at Fishermans Wharf. Journey to the Northern California wine country of Napa and Sonoma Valley, crossing San Francisco Bay over the Golden Gate Bridge.
Your first stop is the Madonna Estate, located in the world-renowned Carneros region. On a guided tour, learn about the Bartolucci familys success combining traditional and modern winemaking techniques with their organically grown grapes and estate bottled wines.Taste more wines at the Sutter Home Winery, established by the Trinchero family in 1948. Discover the flavor profile of white zinfandel and other high-quality varietals during a tour of the second largest independent family-run winery in the US.
Break for lunch at the historic Sonoma Plaza where you can purchase lunch and have leisure time to explore. There, you will find a variety of eclectic dining options and one-of-a-kind boutique shops and art galleries. You also have the option to include lunch on your day trip with a stop at a local favorite restaurant right in the middle of the historic Square in Downtown Sonoma. Enjoy items from a variety of Californian-inspired dishes ranging from Sandwiches, Pastas and Seafood. Your lunch will include an appetizer, entree, beverage, tax and gratuities.
With more than a century of winemaking experience in Sonoma, Sebastiani Vineyards and Winery focuses on crafting small lots of super-premium wines. Discover the appellations of Sonoma County while you sip Foley family wines crafted under the guidance of its vintner.
One the way back to San Francisco, relax duringanother scenic drive over the Golden Gate Bridge to the cruise terminal.Worry-free Shore Excursion:
You are ensured a timely return to the San Francisco port for this activity. In the rare event your ship has departed, transportation to the next port-of-call will be arranged for you. If your ship is delayed and you are unable to attend this activity, your money will be refunded. See our terms and conditions for full details.
Inclusions for Shore Excursion: Napa And Sonoma Ultimate Wine Tasting Experience Full-Day Tour
- Transport by air-conditioned coach
- Live commentary on board
- Tour escort/host
- Wine tastings
- Lunch (if option selected)
- Worry-free Shore Excursion Guarantee
- Complimentary hotel shuttle service provided in San Francisco and SFO Airport area hotels with advance notice.
Exclusions for Shore Excursion: Napa And Sonoma Ultimate Wine Tasting Experience Full-Day Tour
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Gratuities (Optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Minimum drinking age is 21 years
At each winery you will spend approximately 1 hour for tour and tasting
A small amount of walking is involved
Wheelchair accessible, please advise at time of booking if wheelchair assistance is required
Collapsible wheelchairs with removable wheels can be accommodated providing the passenger is accompanied by someone who can assist them board and disembark
Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- 24 Hour Hop On Hop Off Pass and San Francisco Zoo
- 3 Attraction iVenture Card San Francisco
- 48 Hour Hop On Hop Off Pass and San Francisco Zoo
- 5 Attraction Pass-iVenture Card
- Deluxe Sonoma & Napa Valley Wine Country Tour
- Escape from the Rock
- Hop On Hop Off 1 Day & Alcatraz
- Hop On Hop Off 24 Hour Bus & Bike Combo