Shore Excursion: Negril Private DayTour From FalmouthWrite a Review
Know More about this tourOn this tour, experience the beauty and tranquility of uninterrupted white sand beaches and savor the warm Caribbean sun as you release all inhibitions! After your pier pickup you will enjoy a drive along a scenic coastline until we reach the first stop at the Tryall Water Wheel, a 200-year-old cast iron water wheel steeped in history. The second stop will be at the ruins of an old British Military Base. We then spend a few hours at the Negril Beach hanging out Jimmy Buffet’s Margaritaville! Here you can participate in an array of water sports activities like water trampolines or simply enjoy the ocean or relax on the white sand beach. The crystal-clear turquoise water is well protected by numerous reefs and is free of rocks or undertow. You can also grab a drink or bite to eat at the restaurant and tiki bar.
We then make our way to Rick’s Café, driving through a small village called ‘Red Ground”. Driving through the village will give you a close-up look at a traditional Negril community, in true Jamaican style. At Rick’s Café enjoy a live reggae band as you watch spectacular Jamaican, daring cliff divers.
Inclusions for Shore Excursion: Negril Private DayTour From Falmouth
- Port pickup and drop-off in private vehicle
- Private tour
- Bottled water
Exclusions for Shore Excursion: Negril Private DayTour From Falmouth
- Lunch (additional cost)
- Alcoholic beverages (available for purchase)
- Entrance fees (if applicable)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
A minimum of 3 adults per booking is required
Please Note: Negril is a 2-hour drive from Falmouth
A maximum of 13 people per booking allowed
Child rate applies only when sharing with 1 paying adults. Children must be accompanied by an adult.
Infant seats are available on request if advised at time of booking
Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, cabin number/s, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You might also like
- Falmouth Shore Excursion: Bob Marley Experience
- Falmouth Shore Excursion: Annandale Great House Tour
- Negril Sunset Trip To Rick's Cafe From Falmouth
- Braco Stables Hiking And Biking Tour Tour From Falmouth
- Falmouth Shore Excursion: Braco Stables Horseback Ride And Swim
- Dunn's River Falls And Ocho Rios Shopping Tour From Falmouth
- YS Falls Plus Black River Safari From Falmouth
- Private Blue Hole Tour From Falmouth
- Falmouth Shore Excursion: Dunn's River Falls And River Rafting
- Negril Day Trip To Seven Mile Beach From Falmouth