- All entrance fees included
- Private guide for a more personalized experience
- Family friendly
- Free port pickup and drop-off included
Know More about this tourStart your day with a pickup from the Puerto Madryn pier and travel 30 kilometers north to Peninsula Valdes. Entering through the isthmus Carlos Ameghino, you will stop in the interpretation center. This is the first stop of the tour, where you will learn about the history of this peninsula and of the fauna and sea birds. After 1.5-hours, move on to Caleta Valdes to see the creek, penguins, and the only continental colony of elephant seals.
During the journey, you will see the natural inhabitants of the Peninsula Valdés including American ostriches, guanacos, and maras also known as Patagonian hares. Observe the piches or armadillos, foxes, skunks, eagles, and owls among others.
Finally, head to the Puerto Piramides village and Punta Pramides to pay a visit to the sea lion colony. Once your tour comes to an end, you will head out once more to return to Puerto Madryn.
Inclusions for Shore Excursion: Private Day Trip To Peninsula Valdes From Puerto Madryn
- Private tour
- Hotel/port pickup and drop-off
- Entrance fees
- Professional guide
Exclusions for Shore Excursion: Private Day Trip To Peninsula Valdes From Puerto Madryn
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.