Shore Excursion: Private Half-Day Ancient Ephesus Discovery From Kusadasi PortWrite a Review
From USD 59
OverviewJoin a private tour to explore the ancient ruins of Ephesus, Turkey's largest open-air museum. Your expert guide will skillfully provide commentary on the area's history, culture and theology on this 4-hour discovery from Kusadasi Port. Learn about the well-known people who were hosted in the region such as Cleopatra, Mark Antony and John the Apostle as you encounter grand structures like the Temple of Artemis, the Great Theater and Celsus Library. Tour is limited to 14 people for more personalized attention and includes port pickup and drop-off and all entrance fees.
- Comprehensive tour by bus/coach
- All entrance fees included
- Free port pickup and drop-off included
Know More about this tourAfter meeting your guide at the arrival's gate at Kusadasi Port and boarding your private vehicle, head for Ephesus on a short drive.
Upon arrival at this grand reconstructed site, you'll walk the streets of the ancient city. Visit the foundations and sculptural fragments of the latest Temple of Artemis, one of the Seven Wonders of the Ancient World. Stroll along the marble road between the Great Theater and Celsus Library. Examine the stunning and best-preserved ruin here, Celsus Library, which once held more than 12,000 scrolls. See the remnants of the Temple of Hadrian and Fountain of Trajan. While exploring the sites, your expert guide will illuminate Ephesus' amazing history, talk about its significance to Christians and provide insight about the historical figures who once passed through its streets.
After the tour, return to your vehicle for a transfer back to the port.
Inclusions for Shore Excursion: Private Half-Day Ancient Ephesus Discovery From Kusadasi Port
- Port pickup and drop-off
- Professional Guide
- Entrance Fees
- Private tour
- Transport by private air-conditioned vehicle
Exclusions for Shore Excursion: Private Half-Day Ancient Ephesus Discovery From Kusadasi Port
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks
- Personal expenses
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.