OverviewExplore Ocho Rios on this private, customized tour. Take in the scenic view of Ocho Rios, climb Dunn's River Falls and enjoy the cascading, refreshing waterfalls or enjoy the Blue Hole Secret Falls. This tour is fully customizable and can include a drive through the Fern Gully Rain Forest, a local Jamaican Jerk spot or restaurant and shopping if desired.
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- Excellent value for money
- Family friendly
- Flexibility to customize your itinerary to your own preferences
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Private tour is operated with just your party and a guide/driver
- All entrance fees included
Know More about this tourThis private excursion is a great Jamaican tour to experience if you are looking to enjoy a piece of Jamaica's garden parish. Take in the scenic view of Ocho Rios, climb Dunn's River Falls with the assistance of experienced fall guides and enjoy the cascading, refreshing waterfalls or the second option of the popular favorite of many locals and tourists alike - the Blue Hole Water Falls.
During the tour you will drive through Fern Gully Rain Forest, which is a beautiful 3-mile long, winding road south of Ocho Rios, which was created after an earthquake in 1907 and has 100 different species of ferns, as well as other exotic plants and animal species. You will get a chance to shop for souvenirs and enjoy local cuisine at an authentic local Jamaican restaurant or jerk spot. There can also be a brief stop at Discovery Bay to take in the view and take photos. This tour is perfect for singles, couples, and families alike.
Inclusions for Shore Excursion: Private Ocho Rios Sightseeing Tour From Falmouth
- Entrance fee for Dunns River Falls or Blue Hole
- Private tour
- Bottled water
Exclusions for Shore Excursion: Private Ocho Rios Sightseeing Tour From Falmouth
- Food and Beverages (additional cost)
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
A minimum of 3 adults per booking
A maximum of 13 people per booking
Child rate applies only when sharing with 1 paying adults.
Infant seats are available on request if advised at time of booking
At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information: ship name, docking time, cabin number/s, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.