Shore Excursion: Private Tour Of Adelaide City, Adelaide Hills And Adelaide's Best Beaches
OverviewLuxury late model BMW 5 series sedan is our touring vehicle, maximum 4 people only. This means your tour is exclusive, private, intimate, luxurious and engaging, which allows you to decide how long you wish to stay at our 'set tour' venues. Our 'set tour' covers the Best of the Best: Adelaide City highlights, Adelaide Hills area, German town Hahndorf and Adelaide's best Beaches. With over 35 years experience in the liquor, hospitality and travel industries Tour host John is at your service.
Know More about this tourShips Shore Excursion: Adelaide City, Adelaide Hills and Adelaide's Best Beaches - Private Tour.
Maximum of 4 people
Tour period: Minimum 6 hours to maximum 9 hours
Tour vehicle: BMW 5 series sedan (luxury late model)
Pick up from Adelaide CBD or Cruise Ship Terminal
Tour through the 'City of Churches' past the famous Adelaide Oval, St Peters Cathedral, Adelaide Central Markets, King William Street and Rundle Mall and North Terrace.
Fall in love all over again and be captivated by the four seasons of the Adelaide Hills.
Tour takes you through breathtaking countryside, historical Townships, Fruit Growing areas and Vineyard Cellar Doors.
See Vineyards nestled among apple and cherry orchards and rolling fields, these vineyards are scatted throughout the 70-kilometre length of this varied landscape. The Adelaide Hills is South Australias oldest wine region dating back to 1845.
On our tour:
* Visit Mount Lofty Summit lookout, 727 metres above sea level lookout offers panoramic views across Adelaides city skyline.
* Enjoy a stroll through historical German town of Hahndorf, famous for its German cuisine and heritage listed buildings. This is a great spot for lunch.
* Visit Hahndorf Hill Winery and taste their Gruner Veltliner, rated the best in the world outside of Austria or try their ChocoVino - chocolate and wine matching experience.
* Beerenberg Family Farm, for six generations the Beerenberg Family have been producing the finest jams, sauces and condiments. You will visit the farm to the to see where it all happens.
Adelaide's Best Beaches:
* Drive to Glenelg Beach and take a walk on the famous Glenelg Jetty.
* Visit historical Semaphone Beach and nostalgic Victorian buildings, quirky organic cafes and historic pubs serving craft beers.
* Drop you back to Adelaide CBD or Cruise Ship Terminal.
Inclusions for Shore Excursion: Private Tour Of Adelaide City, Adelaide Hills And Adelaide's Best Beaches
- Best Wine tours guests always travel in our late model BMW 5 series sedan - Limousine plated, Fully accredited and Insured - Government Approved.
- GST (Goods and Services Tax)
- Bottled water
- Local guide
- Tour escort/host
- Pickup and drop-off from designated meeting points
Exclusions for Shore Excursion: Private Tour Of Adelaide City, Adelaide Hills And Adelaide's Best Beaches
- Entrance fees
- Food and drinks, unless specified
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.