Ships Shore Excursion: Adelaide City, Adelaide Hills and Adelaide's Best Beaches - Private Tour.
Maximum of 4 people
Tour period: Minimum 6 hours to maximum 9 hours
Tour vehicle: BMW 5 series sedan (luxury late model)
Pick up from Adelaide CBD or Cruise Ship Terminal
Tour through the 'City of Churches' past the famous Adelaide oval, St Peters Cathedral, Adelaide Central Markets, King William Street and Rundle mall and North Terrace.
Fall in love all over again and be captivated by the four seasons of the Adelaide Hills.
Tour takes you through breathtaking countryside, historical Townships, Fruit Growing areas and Vineyard Cellar Doors.
See Vineyards nestled among apple and cherry orchards and rolling fields, these vineyards are scatted throughout the 70-kilometre length of this varied landscape. The Adelaide Hills is South Australias oldest wine region dating back to 1845.
On our tour:
* Visit Mount Lofty Summit lookout, 727 metres above sea level lookout offers panoramic views across Adelaides city skyline.
* Enjoy a stroll through historical German town of Hahndorf, famous for its German cuisine and heritage listed buildings. This is a great spot for lunch.
* Visit Hahndorf Hill Winery and taste their Gruner Veltliner, rated the best in the world outside of Austria or try their ChocoVino - chocolate and wine matching experience.
* Beerenberg Family Farm, for six generations the Beerenberg Family have been producing the finest jams, sauces and condiments. You will visit the farm to the to see where it all happens.
Adelaide's Best Beaches:
* Drive to Glenelg Beach and take a walk on the famous Glenelg Jetty.
* Visit historical Semaphone Beach and nostalgic Victorian buildings, quirky organic cafes and historic pubs serving craft beers.
* Drop you back to Adelaide CBD or Cruise Ship Terminal.