While in Rotorua the bus will make 4 circuits to 6 different stops within the city:
- Te puia. See the famous Pohutu Geyser, geothermal pools and springs, traditional Maori culture, kiwi birds and much much more. We also stop at the adjacent Whakarewarewa Living Maori Village
- Rotorua Information Centre (iSite) in the centre of town. The best stop to explore the shops
- Rotorua Lakefront - adjacent to Volcanic Air helicopter/flight centre and Kawarau Jetboat
- Polynesian spa - a world famous natural geothermal spa, which is also close to The government gardens, Bath House Museum and The blue baths
- Kuirau park - Rotorua's unique public space where you can get a free foot-bath in the thermal water
- Skyline Gondola and luge - ride the cable car up to a family fun attraction with amazing views and delicious food.
Also at this stop is Rainbow Springs (2-minute walk) to see native New Zealand wildlife. OGO (a version of the famous ZORB) is a short ride away
- On demand we can also stop at the Agrodome - home of the iconic sheep show, and Velocity Valley.
- Great deals at a number of the main attractions
- If we have time, on the way home we will visit a kiwifruit orchard to see how this quintessential New Zealand icon is grown
- Entertaining and informative commentary from your driver
Our team has been delivering world-class Shore Excursions for over 16 years. It all started with owner Ian - one man and a beloved Rolls Royce car. Today, the number of vehicles and tours has changed, but the philosophy hasnt every customer is treated like one of the family, and we will make sure you have an unforgettable day. We have over 100 years combined tour guiding experience so you know you are in capable hands (and if youre lucky you may even get to travel with Ian he still loves to get behind the wheel!).
Travel on a modern, air conditioned vehicle with a passionate local as your host. Our guides delight in showing off our little corner of the world, and we guarantee to have you back to the ship on time!