Great for kids big and small, Te Puia and the Agrodome are 2 of the most cherished attractions in Rotorua New Zealands cultural and geothermal hub.
Travelling with the best team in the business - not only will you visit Te Puia (Rotoruas premium geothermal and cultural centre), but also the Agrodome home to New Zealands iconic sheep and farm show experience.
- See geysers explode high into the air, and bubbling mudpools simmer away. You will only get those iconic photos at Te Puia where you are up close and personal with many of the geothermal features.
- Experience an awe-inspiring cultural performance fromlocal Maori. The 45 minute concert includes a powhiri (welcome) onto the Marae (meeting house), as well as traditional songs and dances. You will see the famous Haka (war dance) - guaranteed to send a shiver down your spine!
- Spot the elusive kiwi in the nocturnal enclosure. These shy birds are our national icon andare now endangered.
- Watch craftsmen and women learn their trade in the carving and weaving schools.
- See 19 breeds of very well behaved sheep at the famous sheep show. If you're lucky you may even be asked to milk a cow or feed the lambs on stage.
- Learn about farming in New Zealand, and enjoy a farm dog demonstration.
- Pet baby farm animals in the nursery.
- A visit to a kiwifruit orchard to see how this quintessential New Zealand icon is grown.
- A tour of Rotoruas interesting city centre including famous landmarks such as Govt Gardens, the Bath House, Blue Baths and the lakefront.
Our team has been delivering world-class Shore Excursions for over 16 years. It all started with owner Ian - one man and a beloved Rolls Royce car. Today, the number of vehicles and tours has changed, but the philosophy hasnt every customer is treated like one ofthe family, and we will make sure you have an unforgettable day.Wehave over 100 years combined tour guiding experience so you know you are in capable hands (and if youre lucky you may even get to travel with Ian he still loves to get behind the wheel!).A friendly representative will always be there to meet you at the port. Travel in a modern, air conditioned vehicle with a passionate local as your host. We specialise in small groupsto allowan intimate and personalised experience.Every tour is guided and commentated from start to finish - our guides delight in showing off our little corner of the world. And, we guarantee to have you back to the ship on time!