OverviewGet the most adventurous and fascinating look of St Maarten on this sightseeing tour with shopping and beach time. This tour will allow you to explore all aspects of island life in a fun-filled and exciting atmosphere from the white sandy coastal beaches at Orient Bay to an interactive market of your favorite island pastries and cocktails to watching pilots land planes at the Princess Juliana Airport near the Capital.
Know More about this tourWhether coming from your hotel or cruise ship, the tour will begin with pickup at the Cruise Information Center. The first stop will be a brief stop at the French and Dutch border then onto Oyster Pond which overlooks the island of St Barths. Here you can take photos or simply take in the view!
The next stop will be at Orient Beach where you'll be able to swim and have lunch (additional cost). After the beach, the tour will continue on to an open market in Marigot, the French Capital. You will have time to walk around the market, shop and get lunch or try some of the famous pastries and the local bakeries.
From Marigot the tour will stop at the iconic Maho Beach where you will get to see low flying planes land at the airport. This is a sight not to be missed! From there we will take a drive through Simpson Bay marina and stop at Harold Jack Hill. This spot provides views of Simpson Bay marina the airport and Anguilla. This is a perfect photo opportunity!
From Harold Jack Hill the tour will return to Philipsburg where all guests will be returned in time to meet their ship's sail time.
Upon return to Philipsburg, transfer back to the ship will be provided free of charge, or you may choose to remain in Philipsburg to shop or sight-see at your own leisure. Walking back to the ship takes between 12 and 15 minutes, or a taxi may take you for approximately $3.
Inclusions for Shore Excursion: St Maarten Beach, Sightseeing And Shopping Tour
- Professional guide
- Small-group tour
- Free Drinks
- Transfer drop-off to cruise ship
Exclusions for Shore Excursion: St Maarten Beach, Sightseeing And Shopping Tour
- Gratuities (recommended)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Lunch (can be purchased at Orient Beach or Marigot)
- Beach chairs
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
It is recommended that you bring a swimsuit, towel, sunscreen and sandals
Itinerary subject to change due to weather and traffic
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.