Shore Excursion: Stroll Through Rice Terraces In UbudWrite a Review
OverviewEnjoy a stroll through the rice terraces, on this full day, small group adventure in Ubud. Starting with an early morning pick up from your cruise arrival at Benoa Harbor, head directly to Ubud before the sun begins to heat up. Venture along a small ridge whilst enjoying the fresh morning air as you take in the stunning scenery that surrounds you. Continuing along the track and through the rice fields meeting the local farmers along the way. Enjoy a quick stop for a refreshing organic drink and light snack before ending the walk in the main street of Ubud.
- Lunch included
- Free snacks included
- Small group ensures personal service
- Instant Confirmation
- Soak up the atmosphere on a walking tour
- Free port pickup and drop-off included
Know More about this tour
From Benoa Harbor, your shore excursion begins with pickup after your cruise arrival for the drive to the village of Payogen, a small community and gateway to Bukit Cinta Ridge in the Ubud area.
Set off on your scenic walk into the rice fields, a picturesque location that offers panoramic views of emerald-green paddies and a still-untouched agricultural landscape. During your gentle trek along the ridge, keep an eye out for locals working the fields. Make a stop at Sari Organic, which serves organic snacks and beverages to give you a little more energy to continue the last stretch of your trek through the rice fields.
Arrive at Kajeng Track, considered Bali's own 'Walk of Fame,' a paved route decorated with different names that leads you to your final stop—a local restaurant where you'll have lunch. This marks the end of your journey; from here, you'll be transferred back to the Benoa port to catch your ship.
Inclusions for Shore Excursion: Stroll Through Rice Terraces In Ubud
- Light refreshments
- Port pickup and drop-off
- Transport by private vehicle
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
Exclusions for Shore Excursion: Stroll Through Rice Terraces In Ubud
- Drinks and alcoholic beverages (available to purchase)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
Not recommended for pregnant women
Due to uneven surfaces, this tour is not recommended for those with walking disabilities or using a wheelchair
Not wheelchair accessible
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.