Shore Excursion: Temple And Blessings Tour In Bali
OverviewGet in touch with your spiritual side on this full day, small group, shore excursion to the village of Sebatu. You will be picked up and dropped off from the Benoa Harbor. You will learn the Balinese beliefs and rituals behind a traditional purification process and why its important to the Balinese people, before jumping into Holy water and taking part in the purification yourself.
- Lunch included
- Instant Confirmation
- Several menus to choose from
- Small group ensures personal service
- Led by a local guide
- Free port pickup and drop-off included
Know More about this tour
Start your day tour with pickup from Benoa Harbor after your cruise ship's arrival.
The people of Bali are very spiritual, with the roots of the island's beliefs and traditions running deep in the local lifestyle. During your shore excursion, you'll get a hands-on look at one of the best examples of Balinese spirituality in the village of Sebatu, about an hour from southern Bali, near the town of Ubud. The area is home to a collection of still-operating temples, which your guide leads you to and tells you about their role in the daily lives of the villagers.
Following this illuminating exploration, travel uphill and deeper into the village to visit the site of the area's holy water. Here, your guide helps you put on a traditional Balinese sarong and shows you how to pray to the gods. See how each offering has a different color of distinct significance, and learn how each hue represents a different prayer. After the procession, you can take a dip in the holy waterconsidered an important cleansing ritualand then end your day with lunch at a local restaurant before being taken back to your ship at the Benoa port.
Inclusions for Shore Excursion: Temple And Blessings Tour In Bali
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Bottled water
- Professional guide
- Transport by private vehicle
- Portpickup and drop-off
Exclusions for Shore Excursion: Temple And Blessings Tour In Bali
- Food and drinks, unless specified
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Not recommended for children 15 years and under
A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.