Shore Excursion To Florence And Pisa From Livorno
Overview9-hour tour Round trip transportation from/to the port/shipComfortable air conditioning minivanProfessional tour guide-driverEnglish speaking driverEnjoy the Tuscan landscapes while drivingFlorence highlightsPisa highlightsFree wi-fi on boardFree water on board
Know More about this tourPrivate Full Day Tour - Free Wifi - Air Conditioned Vehicle
The perfect tour! The best of architecture, history and authentic Tuscan lifestyle you will fall in love with.
We will pick you up and drive you straight to Florence, the capital of Tuscany and the symbol of Renaissance. On the way to Florence you will admire the landscapes of Tuscany with its famous rolling hills.
Once arrived in Florence you will see all the main sights this beautiful town has to offer, starting from Michelangelos Square lookout and heading to the Duomo, Giottos Bell Tower, St. John Baptistry, Ponte Vecchio "Old Bridge" and the Signoria & the Republic Squares. If you wish you can have time for shopping in the stores or at the leather markets and of course time to enjoy a typical lunch! Your driver will be happy to recommend a reserve table for you in Florence!
We will then get back on the road before and drive through the Tuscan countryside towards the spectacular city of Pisa, known for the Leaning Tower but also for its incredible architecture, the Arno River and hidden attractions. You will fall in love of Pisa!
A perfect classic tour for first time travellers to this region, but also for those that simply wish to spend a relaxing day, enjoying architecture, food, shopping, art and history.
After the tour we will bring you back to your hotel or at the port on time.
Inclusions for Shore Excursion To Florence And Pisa From Livorno
- All taxes, fees and handling charge
- Round-trip private tour
- Transport by Private air-conditioned vehicle
- Back to the port on time guarantee
Exclusions for Shore Excursion To Florence And Pisa From Livorno
- Food and drinks
- Gratuities (optional)
- Attractions Entrance fees
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
A small amount of walking is involved
Wheelchair accessible ( 1 wheelchair + 5 passengers OR 2 wheelchairs and 2 passengers ) UPON REQUEST
Infant seats are available on request if advised at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Full-Day Private Shore Excursion: Discove Umbria Region, Assisi, Perugia,Tuscany and Cortona from Livorno
- Full-Day Private Shore Excursion: Discover Tuscany Region, Pisa, San Gimignano and Siena from Livorno
- Full-Day Private Shore Excursion discovering the Tuscany Region, Pisa and Lucca from Livorno
- Livorno Shore Excursion: Siena San Gimignano and Chianti tour
- Livorno Shore Excursion: Pisa and Florence and Chianti Wine Private Day Trip
- Cinque Terre Guided Tour by Minivan and Boat
- Best of Lucca and Pisa Tour from Livorno
- Shore Excursion from Livorno to Volterra and San Gimignano