Shore Excursion To Rome: Fountains And Squares - Full-Day Tour
OverviewEnjoy a full day tour for visit the squares and the monuments of Imperial Rome led by a local guide, Baroque and Renaissance: The Colosseum, the Spanish Steps, the Pantheon, Trevi Fountain, Piazza Navona. Lunch included in a typical italian restaurant.
- Small group ensures personal service
- Free port pickup and drop-off included
- Lunch included
- Vegetarian meal option available
- Led by an art historian
Know More about this tourEnjoy a half day guide tour of Rome in a Small Group maximum 12 people (only 6 people per minivan). See its most symbolic monuments. We will visit the Plaza of Spain, dominated by the church of Trinita dei Monti, proceed with the rococo splendor of the Trevi Fountain. Admire the fantastic creatures designed to embody the movement. Your guide will explain how, according to tradition, if you throw a coin over your shoulder into the fountain you will eventually return to Rome.
Throw a coin and cross your fingers! Continue to the Pantheon (temple of all the gods), which was originally built to honor the 7 gods of ancient Rome.
Featuring the largest brick dome in the history of architecture, the Pantheon is considered a forerunner of all modern places of worship, and it is the most copied of all classical buildings. Your tour ends at Piazza Navona, built on the ruins of the Circus of Domitian, enriched by Berninis Fountain of the four rivers. Tasting local product in a typical italian restaurant. After the lunch visit the Coliseum and then departure to 4pm to Civitavecchia Port.
Worry-free Shore Excursion:
We will ensure your timely return to the Civitavecchia port for this activity. In the rare event your shiphas departed, we will arrange for transportation to the next port-of-call. If your ship is delayed andyou are unable to attend this activity, your money will be refunded. See our terms and conditionsfor full details.
Inclusions for Shore Excursion To Rome: Fountains And Squares - Full-Day Tour
- Port pickup and drop-off
- Professional local guide Small Group maximum 12 people (only 6 people per minivan)
- Walking tour
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Entrance fees Skip the line Coliseum
Exclusions for Shore Excursion To Rome: Fountains And Squares - Full-Day Tour
- Drinks (available to purchase)
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
Children must be accompanied by an adult
At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
Dress code is smart casual
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Shared Departure Transfer: Rome Hotels to Fiumicino Airport
- Holy Jubilee Walking Tour in Rome
- Private Half-Day Tour: Tivoli and Villa D'Este from Rome
- Rome to Pompeii Shuttle Bus & Independent Day Trip
- Small-Group Tour: Venice by Train Full Day Tour from Rome
- Roman Countryside Food and Wine Tasting from Rome