Shore Excursion To Rome: Rome Fountains Squares And Vatican Museums - Full-Day Tour
OverviewFull day tour for cruise ship passengers to visit rome all inclusive: the Baroque Rome with its beautiful squares, the Vatican Museums, the Sistine Chapel and St. Peter's. Lunch in a typical italian restaurant.
- Small group ensures personal service
- Free port pickup and drop-off included
- Lunch included
- Led by an art historian
- All-inclusive tour
Know More about this tourThis tour allow cruise ship passengers to visit most of Rome in one day. Your Small Group tour (maximum 12 people) will start from the Spanish Steps, dominated by the church of Trinit dei Monti, proceed to the Rococo splendor of the Trevi Fountain. Admire the fantasy creatures designed to embody movement. Your guide will explain how, according to tradition, if you throw a coin over your shoulder into the fountain you will eventually return to Rome. Toss in a penny and cross your fingers!
Continue to the Pantheon (Temple of all The Gods), originally built to honor the 7 deities of Ancient Rome. Featuring the largest brick dome in the history of architecture, the Pantheon is considered a forerunner of all modern places of worship, and is the most copied of all classical buildings.
Your sightseeing tour ends at Piazza Navona, built on the ruins of the Domitian Circus, and now adorned by Berninis Fountain of the 4 Rivers. Here you can enjoy a refreshing Italian aperitif, before exploring the citys famous La Dolce Vita on your own.
Time lunch in a typical Italian restaurant
After the lunch visit the Vatican Museums in the Vatican City on this 3-hour small-group tour, and see Michelangelos Sistine Chapel ceiling. Your tour of Romes legendary art and architecture starts at the Vatican Museums, housing the most important ancient art collection in the world in some 1,400 rooms. With more than 65,000 works of art its would take a lifetime to see everything, but your guide will lead you to the best galleries to see frescoes, statues, tapestries, and historical maps by masters such as Botticelli, Pinturicchio, and Perugino.Then continue to the Sistine Chapel to admire Michelangelos magnificent ceiling and Last Judgment.
Inclusions for Shore Excursion To Rome: Rome Fountains Squares And Vatican Museums - Full-Day Tour
- Skip-the-line to the Vatican Museums
- Full day professional local guide (small group tour up to 12 people)
- lunch in typical Italian restaurant
- Pickp-up and drop off service from/to Civitavecchia
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
Exclusions for Shore Excursion To Rome: Rome Fountains Squares And Vatican Museums - Full-Day Tour
- Drinks (available to purchase)
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time, personal mobile phone for contact
Dress code is smart casual
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Best of Rome Walking Tour and Master of Pizza Class
- Shared Departure Transfer: Rome Hotels to Fiumicino Airport
- Holy Jubilee Walking Tour in Rome
- Private Half-Day Tour: Tivoli and Villa D'Este from Rome
- Rome to Pompeii Shuttle Bus & Independent Day Trip
- Small-Group Tour: Venice by Train Full Day Tour from Rome