OverviewThis tour allow cruise ship passengers to visit rome and surrounding in one day all inclusive. Explore the imperial monuments of Rome on a full-day sightseeing tour of the Roman Forum and Colosseum, visit the Vatican Museums art collection after a lunch in a typical italian restaurant.
- Small group ensures personal service
- Free port pickup and drop-off included
- Lunch included
- Led by an art historian
- All-inclusive tour
Know More about this tourThis small group tour maximum 12 people allows cruise ship passengers to visit rome and surrounding in one day all inclusive. Experience the Rome of emperors, citizens, charioteers, and gladiators on a morning tour of the Colosseum and Roman Forum, and continue after lunch at the Vatican Museums to see one of the most magnificent art collections in the world. Start at the Colosseum, once able to seat up to 50,000 spectators. Begun in 72 A.D., the arena was finished 8 years later, providing the scene for wild entertainments between man and beast.
Continue to the Arch of Constantine and Arch of Titus, and walk the Via Sacra from the Colosseum past some of the most important sites of the Roman Forum to Capitol Hill. Explore the center of political life in Ancient Rome.
Time for lunch in a typical italian restaurant.
In the afternoon, skip the long lines to enter the Vatican Museum, housing the most important art collection in the world along 4 miles (7 kilometers) of galleries in more than 1,400 rooms. See statues, tapestries, and historical maps, including Michelangelo’s ceiling in the Sistine Chapel and masterpieces by Botticelli, Ghirlandaio, Pinturicchio and Perugino.
Inclusions for Shore Excursion To Rome: The Glory Of Ancient Rome And Vatican Museums - Full Day Small-Group Tour
- Skip-the-line to the Vatican Museums and Colosseum
- Professional local guide
- Lunch in typical Italian restaurant
- Pickp-up and drop off service from/to Civitavecchia
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
Exclusions for Shore Excursion To Rome: The Glory Of Ancient Rome And Vatican Museums - Full Day Small-Group Tour
- Drinks (available to purchase)
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time, personal mobile phone for contact
Dress code is smart casual
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.