Shore Excursion To The Kingsbarns Distillery And St Andrews From Edinburgh
OverviewEmbark on this exciting distillery and St. Andrews tours with a pick up from your cruise ship and enjoy a tasting of fine local spirits at the Kingsbarns distillery and a walk of the hollowed fairways on the old course at St. Andrew.
- Small-group tour by minibus
- Led by a local guide
- Free port pickup and drop-off included
- Likely to Sell Out
- All entrance fees included
Know More about this tour
The coach will leave the port at 09:00am, and travel first toKingsbarns Distilleryfor a private tour and tasting of these fine local spirits. for those who don't drink there will be time to enjoy a coffee in the distilleries coffee shop and take in the lovely view out over the North Sea.
We will arrive in to St Andrews at a touch after 12 noon, where you will have free time to visit the Cathedral ruins, maybe the Castle ruins, and have lunch in one of the many cafes or pubs.
You may fancy popping in to theOld Cheese Shop, or theChocolate Shopwhich are both just across the road from the coach pick up point
At 2pm there will be a one hour walking tour on the OLD COURSE for those eager to walk the hollowed fairways. This will take in a few holes,with time to take that all important photo on the Swilcan Bridge.
The golf shops are also nearby as is theBritish Golf Museum, so again free time will be given before we rejoin the coach at 3:45pm,for the trip back to the ship.
Inclusions for Shore Excursion To The Kingsbarns Distillery And St Andrews From Edinburgh
- Entrance fees
- Bottled water
- Port pickup and drop-off
- Walking tour
Exclusions for Shore Excursion To The Kingsbarns Distillery And St Andrews From Edinburgh
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Adult pricing applies to all travelers
Minimum drinking age is 18 years
At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
A moderate amount of walking is involved
Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.