Shore Excursion To Tuscany & Winery From Livorno
Overview9-hour tour Round trip transportation from/to the port/ship Comfortable air conditioning minivan Professional tour guide-driver English speaking driver Lunch and Wine Tasting Visit of Volterra / free time Drive across Tuscany Hills Visit of San Gimignano / free time Free wi-fi on board Free water on board
Know More about this tourMedieval Villages in Tuscany including Lunch and Wine Tasting!
PRIVATE SIGHTSEEING TOUR! Free Wifi on board!
Meet the Etruscan Tuscany and its History and Super Tuscan wines! Explore this still lesser known part of Tuscany where the Etruscans settled more than 3000 years ago, before the Romans. Driving to Volterra will lead you into a charming and noble part of upper Maremma escaping the crowds of any other Tuscan medieval destinations.
Volterra is one of the twelve main cities of the Etruscan confederation. Among the most interesting sites to see in this town are The Etruscan Acropolis Ruins, The Medicean Fortress and Tower, Priori Square and Priori Palace, the Cathedral, the Baptistry, The Guarnacci Etruscan Museum, The Museum Of Sacred Art, The Roman Theatre and Thermae, and The Art Gallery, surrounded by the breathtaking landscapes of Tuscany.
Shopping tip! Volterra is also known as the Alabaster Capital of the World, dont forget to get your authentic souvenir in one of the local stores!
Our second visit will be the amazing town of San Gimignano, where the architecture will immediately capture your sight.
Here in San Gimignano you will have time to visit the local artisan shops or visit the marvellous Collegiata Church completely covered with frescoes... or climb the tallest medieval tower, the "Torre Grossa" to enjoy a spectacular 360 degrees view of the Tuscan countryside.
Later on around 2.00 pm we will leave San Gimignano to head to a local family owned winery for a delicious lunch and wine tastings! Get ready for a memorable experience!
A full day driving around Tuscany... enjoying the lifestyle, the architecture, the traditions...wine and food!
Inclusions for Shore Excursion To Tuscany & Winery From Livorno
- All taxes, fees and handling charge
- Lunch and Wine Tasting
- Round-trip private tour
- Transport by Private air-conditioned vehicle
- Back to the port on time guarantee
Exclusions for Shore Excursion To Tuscany & Winery From Livorno
- Food and drinks
- Gratuities (optional)
- Attractions Entrance fees
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
A good amount of walking is involved
Infant seats are available on request if advised at time of booking
At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Full-Day Private Shore Excursion: Discove Umbria Region, Assisi, Perugia,Tuscany and Cortona from Livorno
- Full-Day Private Shore Excursion: Discover Tuscany Region, Pisa, San Gimignano and Siena from Livorno
- Full-Day Private Shore Excursion discovering the Tuscany Region, Pisa and Lucca from Livorno
- Livorno Shore Excursion: Siena San Gimignano and Chianti tour
- Livorno Shore Excursion: Pisa and Florence and Chianti Wine Private Day Trip
- Cinque Terre Guided Tour by Minivan and Boat
- Best of Lucca and Pisa Tour from Livorno
- Shore Excursion from Livorno to Volterra and San Gimignano