During this tour, you will get to experience some of Limon's main activities in one day. You will visit a local rainforest, a banana plantation and the Tortuguero Canal, where you will be able to spot some aquatic animals. The tour will end with a city tour of Limon.Â
- Close encounter with wildlife
- Popular choice with kids
- See native wildlife in their natural environment
Know More about this tour
The tour starts at 8am when you leave the pier and head to a fruit stand. Afterwards, you will go to at the very heart of the rain forest with a naturalist tour guide who will teach you about the zoology and botany of the tropical forest’s ecosystem. There, you will be able to spot poisonous colorful frogs, amazing blue butterflies and fantastic rainbow-colored birds.
Visit a banana plantation where many interesting facts about this fruit will be explained including harvesting, processing, packing, and exportation. You will also get to visit a banana packing house.
At round 11am, you will head to the Tortuguero Canals where you can spot dozens of aquatic birds and hopefully monkeys and other mammals.
You will end the day at Playa Bonita where we can enjoy some of the warm Caribbean waters followed by a city tour of Limon.
Inclusions for Shore Excusrion: Caribbean Highlights Tour From Limon
- Luxurious Transportation
- Bilingual Specialized Tour Guide
- Fruit Tasting Experience
- Banana Plantation
- Tortuguero Canals Boat Safari
- Playa Bonita Beach
- Limon Port Sightseeing
- Port pickup and drop-off
Exclusions for Shore Excusrion: Caribbean Highlights Tour From Limon
- Food and drinks
- Gratuities (recommended)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Minimum drinking age is 18 years
May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
Not wheelchair accessible
At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
Refunds will not be issued if tour/activity is missed due to late or non-arrival of cruise ship
A minimum of 4 people per booking is required
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.