Shoreditch Street Art Private Photography Tour Including Brick Lane - London
OverviewStreet Art Photography Tour in Shoreditch led by a professional Fine Art Photographer. Photograph Street Art by world famous street artists including Roa, Eine, Stik and Shepard Fairey.Add the wow factor to your photography on a unique Private Photography Tour of the fascinating Street Art in Shoreditch. Learn how to get the best photos from your camera and be amazed by your results. Your personal photographer will show you the best places to photograph amazing street scenes in the vibrant East End of London including Brick Lane.
- Led by a professional photographer
- Private guide for a more personalized experience
- Instant Confirmation
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Excellent value for money
- Get inside tips from a local
Know More about this tourWalking in Shoreditch you see instantly the vibrant and colourful nature of London's East End. Street Art covers walls, buildings railings and lamp posts. The Street Art in Shoreditch is a dynamic everchanging landscape of colour as new street art is created daily. Learn how to photograph street art famous the world over. A professional Fine Art Photographer shows you the best locations and viewpoints to capture these amazing street scenes. Discover new ways to photograph street art by world famous street artists such as Roa, Eine, Stik and Shepard Fairey. We make our way on foot and discover Brick Lane, colourful shop fronts, art galleries and the people of this fascinating part of the East End. Improve your photography skills with one to one tuition for you or exclusive teaching for your group, from your personal photographer. This private photography tour is geared towards the camera you own.
This Street Art Photography Tour is a unique experience of the East End as you are shown how to experience the street scenes through the eyes of a professional Fine Art Photographer. Learn how to take photographs you are proud of which capture your visit to London in a creative and unique way.
We take a short working break for light refreshments and to review photographs. We also review images at regular intervals during the Photography Tour.
Learn how to:
- Compose a street scene
- Use colour in your photographs
- Integrate people in the Street Art
- Create unique images
- Use depth of field to add creative effects
- Use shutter speed to create different effects
- Understand light and how to use it effectively
- Photograph people and places of the East End
- Improve photography skills through understanding your camera
Inclusions for Shoreditch Street Art Private Photography Tour Including Brick Lane
- Professional photographer guide
- Expert photography instruction
- Review of photographs taken
- Walking tour
Exclusions for Shoreditch Street Art Private Photography Tour Including Brick Lane
- Travel to meeting point
- Travel from end point
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Age: Minimum 16
Tours are conducted in English
Bring your own camera
Additional memory cards to handle the extra photos you take during a tour
Fully charged camera battery and/or spare battery
A moderate amount of walking is involved
Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
The Street Art Photography Tour is suitable for all types of cameras from compact to DSLR. Suitable for all skill levels.
Gratuities not included
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.