Meet your Tour Guide at the Shrine's Visitor Centreinformation deskat your nominated tour time.
Your tour will begin and finish in the Shrine Visitors Centreandinclude:
- The Garden Courtyard with lesser known views of the Shrines North-Western corner
- Explanation ofthe distinctive architectural features, statues, poignant inscriptions and building design from the Western steps
- The history surrounding theSouthern steps of the Shrine, uncoveringthesignificance of this vantage point often overlooked bycasual visitors to the Shrine.
- A visit to theSanctuary via the grand bronze doors to experience the Ray of Light Ceremony
- Stunning views of the memorial gardens, the City of Melbourne and surrounds from the Balcony
- TheShrine's Crypt to understandmore about the many years of historyencapsulated inthis small space
- A tourof the Galleries to learn some of the astoundingacts of valour, fascinating personal histories and artefacts on display.
- A visit to the interactive Peace Walldisplay before your tour concludes back at the Shrine Visitor Centre.