Shuttle To Ephesus From Izmir Cruise Port , Airport And Hotels Or Selcuk Hotels
OverviewShuttle to Ephesus from Izmir Cruise Port , Airport and Hotels or Selcuk Hotels tour gives you the best experience of an ancient city you can possibly have with our luxurious vehicles, professional driver and expert tour guide.
Know More about this tourDuring our Shuttle to Ephesus from Izmir Cruise Port , Airport and Hotels or Selcuk Hotels tour discover the ancient city of Ephesus on a full-day, small-group tour from Kusadasi&Selcuk that includes the views of a local professional tour guide and round-trip transport from your hotel or port.
Learn about life, culture, and history in the once-thriving port city, with a three hour, guided walk through the UNESCO World Heritage Site.
See incredible ruins from a range of historical periods, with stops at sights such as Heracles Gate, the Temple of Hadrianus, Celsius Library, and the Temple of Artemis, one of the Seven Wonders of the Ancient World.
The House of Virgin Mary is one of the pilgrimage centres of Christians where Virgin Mary passed her recent time and died. Pope Paul VI visited the shrine in 1967, and unofficially confirmed its authenticity.
Pope John Paul II and Pope Benedict XVI have visited this shrine after.
Explore the Temple of Artemis, considered to be one of the Seven Wonders of the Ancient World. After visiting the magnificent sights you will have time to do shopping.
At the end of your lovely day , you will be transferred back to your drop off point by your tour guide .
Inclusions for Shuttle To Ephesus From Izmir Cruise Port , Airport And Hotels Or Selcuk Hotels
- Luxury Vehicle
- Professional tour guide
- Parking Fees
- Fuel surcharge
- Local taxes
- Bottled water
- Hotel/port pickup and drop-off
- Small-group tour
Exclusions for Shuttle To Ephesus From Izmir Cruise Port , Airport And Hotels Or Selcuk Hotels
- Entrance Fees
- Gratuities (optional)
- Personal Expenses
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
Dress code is smart casual
Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
A moderate amount of walking is involved
Subject to favourable weather conditions. If cancelled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- From ADB (Izmir) airport to Izmir City Center Hotels
- From Izmir City Center to ADB (Izmir) airport
- Ephesus Tour with The House of Virgin Mary
- Full-Day Private Ephesus Tour From Kusadasi
- Wheelchair Accessible Transfers Izmir Adnan Menderes Airport
- Daily Pergamum Tour from Izmir
- Daily Priene Miletus Didyma Tour from Izmir
- Izmir-Kusadasi Private Transfer with VIP Mercedes Sprinter