Siam Niramit Show, Bangkok - Tickets OnlyWrite a Review
OverviewEnjoy a night in Bangkok savoring the excitement of the famous Siam Niramit show! Billed as one of the largest stage productions in the world, this show unfailingly brings back the glorious past of Thailand through its performances
- Enjoy a glimpse of traditional lifestyles, arts and crafts of rural Thailand.
- Siam Niramit is renowned across the world for its largest production.
- Extravagant Show with hundreds of performer and uncountable costumes.
- Uses worlds most advanced technology for special effects
- Learn about Thailands history
Know More about this tourWith its rich history that reads like an epic novel, Thailand is undoubtedly one of the most intriguing Asian nations, replete with over 700 years of captivating culture, customs and traditions. But just how Thailands spawning seven centuries are brilliantly captured into a 90minute production, Siam Niramit has the answer.
Housing the Ratchada Theatre, a miniature Thai village, Sawasdee Restaurant and a souvenir shop all under one roof, the Siam Niramit compound is decked out in contemporary Thai style, with small salas gazebos and sculptures of Kinnaree, a mythical winged creature prevalent in many Thai fables. Here you can also feed the elephants, listen to a ranad band and take pictures with characters from the show.
Held in the colossal 2,000seat Ratchada Theatre, the Siam Niramit show boasts an 11.95 metre proscenium certified by Guinness World of Records as the worlds highest stage. Occupying more than half of the entire theatre space, the panoramic Ratchada Theatre stage is built to accommodate the shows monumental set pieces and a legion of performers including real elephants and goats to recreate a realistic ambience of Siam hundreds of years ago. The show is suitably structured into three acts Journey Back into History, Journey Beyond Imagination
Billed as one of the largest stage productions in the world, Siam Niramit unfailingly brings back the glorious past of Thailand through its impressive facilities and professionally produced performance.
Learn how Thai people used to live in different parts of the country at the highlydetailed recreated Thai Village, delight in a Thai and international buffet dinner optional before experiencing the magic of the spectacular Siam Niramit show. Thai crafts and a wide range of souvenirs from the show are also on sale.
Inclusions for Siam Niramit Show, Bangkok - Tickets Only
- Entry Ticket to the Show Regular
- Buffet Dinner
Exclusions for Siam Niramit Show, Bangkok - Tickets Only
- Personal expenditures
- Hotel transfer not included
- Anything not mentioned in inclusions
- 1730 hours Get ready to explore the culture history of Thailand at Siam Niramit show.
- 1800 hours Upon reaching the venue, take a tour of the Ancient Thai Village and see the different rural lifestyles across the Four Regions of Thailand in bygone times.
- 1830 hours Treat yourself with Thai and International delicacies at the Buffet Dinner.
- 20002200 hours Watch the mindblowing show of Siam Niramit
Taking pictures is prohibited at the show.
Please do not bother the artists by making annoying noises and wild whistling
Must carry your camera along with you to click some pictures of the traditional Thai village
The cost includes show only with regular seating arrangement
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days 72 hours of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You might also like
- Floating Markets Of Damnoen Saduak Cruise Day Trip From Bangkok
- Bangkok Dinner Cruise On The Chao Phraya River
- Bangkok Cabaret Show
- Bangkok's Grand Palace Complex And Wat Phra Kaew Tour
- Bridge On The River Kwai And Thailand-Burma Railway Tour
- Thai Dinner And Classical Thai Dance Tour From Bangkok
- Bangkok Airport Shared Arrival Transfer
- Temple And River Of Kings
- Oasis Spa - Bangkok
- Bangkok Hotel To Koh Chang Hotel SIC