Siam Niramit Show PhuketWrite a Review
OverviewSiam Niramit is a must-see dazzling show with over 100 performers, magnificent set designs and lavish costumes. The show is divided into 3 acts that take you back to when Thailand was Siam and the Lanna Kings ruled in the north and also how the Thaiâs perceive heaven and hell. Siam Niramit uses enhanced effects and the latest technology which makes the experience realistic, stimulating and visually appealing
- Siam Niramit is renowned across the world for its largest production.
- Extravagant Show with hundreds of performer and uncountable costumes.
- Famous for its special effects and it uses worlds most advanced technology.
- Introduce yourself to the history of Thailand when it was referred as Siam.
- Sets of this show will leave you speechless.
Know More about this tourExplore the culture and traditions of Thailand on this evening show tour of The Siam Niramit, showcasing a worldclass performance of Thailands arts and heritage.
This mustsee performance features over 100 performers dressed in lavish costumes, and stunning set designs enhanced by special effects. The worlds most advanced technology is used to produce a realistic, stimulating, and truly inspiring experience.
For over 7 centuries, Siam has been the home of diverse cultures a crossroad where civilizations met. In Act 1, Siam Niramit takes you back to the past to watch this history unfold.
Despite the diverse cultures and livelihood, Thai people are all bound by a common belief in the religious principle of karma. The good deeds or bad deeds in this world will result in merit or suffering in the next life. Explore the 3 realms central to traditional Thai beliefs in Act 2.
Thai Buddhists believe that to go to heaven, one must gather merit on earth. Thai culture is full of a wide variety of meritmaking festivals, which combine religious ceremony with colourful and joyful celebration. Act 3 recreates some of the most popular and important of these festivals.
Inclusions for Siam Niramit Show Phuket
- Entry to Siam Niramit Show with Silver Seat
- Return Transfers in a shared airconditioned vehicle from hotels located in centrally located hotels in Phuket only.
Exclusions for Siam Niramit Show Phuket
- Personal expenditures
- Englishspeaking guide
- Buffet Dinner
- 1830 Pick up From from centrally located hotels in Phuket in an air conditioned vehicle.
- 1900 Explore around and see Pre show , outside activities through which you can get an insight of some of Thai traditions and customs
- 2030 The dazzling Show begins
- 2230 Drop Back to centrally located hotels in Phuket in an air conditioned vehicle after an awesome evening.
Transfer vehicle will wait for a maximum of 10 minutes for passengers. Transfer once missed will not be provided again.
Tour rates valid only for hotels located in Downtown areas. Hotels Located far from city center may have to pay extra cost for the pickup.
Nationality of all travelers and Hotel details need to be informed at least 24 hours before departure
Closed on Tuesday
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days 72 hours of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You might also like
- Canoe Cave Explorer Phang Nga Bay Tour From Phuket
- Phang Nga Bay Day Trip From Phuket By Speedboat
- Phuket To Phi Phi Islands By Speedboat
- Phuket To Phi Phi Islands By Express Ferry Including Lunch
- Private Tour: Phuket Introduction City Sightseeing Tour
- Phuket To Koh Yao Noi By Speedboat
- White-Water Rafting And ATV Adventure From Phuket
- Phuket Fantasea Show And Dinner
- Tiger Kingdom Phuket
- Dolphins Bay Phuket