Siam Park City Bangkok
OverviewSiam Park City is a water park and amusement park. The park is divided into 3 main sections - water park, amusement park and theme park (Siam Genius). The amusement park is further divided into 4 subsections X Zone, Family zone, Fantasy World and Small World, with each section ensuring that they have something to offer for every age group
- Dont miss the Wave Pool which is certified by the Guinness Book of World Records as the largest wave pool in the world.
- The water park consists of water rides for every age group.
- Slide on the Speed slide at breakneck speed or weave in and out on the Spiral slide.
- The XZone is mainly aimed at adults and teens and the main highlight of this zone is the Vortex, which is one of the largest suspended roller coasters in the world. Or be dropped from a height of 75m on the Giant Drop.
- Small World has a mini carousel and a bouncy castle which are perfect for small kids.
Know More about this tourSiam Park City is a water park and amusement park.
The park is divided into 3 main sections water park, amusement park and theme park Siam Genius.
The amusement park is further divided into 4 subsections X Zone, Family zone, Fantasy World and Small World, with each section ensuring that they have something to offer for every age group.
Its great activity to take when in capital city of Thailand.Its has all action required to engage people of all age.
Starting from infant to senior citizen the entire family can have good time having come here.We will pick you up from your hotel and drive to the amusement park for about 45 minutes.
Its time for you to explore the park on your own. Later enjoy sumptuous meal in the park itself. After fun filled day we drop you back to your hotel or drop off point in city.
Inclusions for Siam Park City Bangkok
- Entry to Siam Park City and all the rides
- Return hotel transfer on sharing basis
Exclusions for Siam Park City Bangkok
- Personal expenditures
- Tips or gratuities
- Carnival Games and Optional games are excluded
- 08300900 Hours Pick up from hotel
- 1000 Hours Arrive at the park and explore the park on your own.
- 1300 Hours Enjoy Sumptuous meal
- After Lunch enjoy other parts for the park.
- 1600 Hours Return back to hotel.
Carry appropriate swimwear and change of clothes for the water park.
Minimum 2 travelers are required to book this tour
Transfer vehicle will wait for a maximum of 10 minutes for passengers. Transfer once missed will not be provided again.
Nationality of all travelers and Hotel details need to be informed at least 24 hours before departure
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days 72 hours of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Suvarnabhumi airport to Don Muang Airport
- Bangkok Suvarnabhumi Airport to Huahin Hotel
- Bangkok Dinosaur Planet Theme Park
- Van on disposal within Bangkok area
- Bangkok Hotel to Koh Chang Hotel SIC
- Bangkok Suvarnabhumi Airport - Bangkok Hotel
- Hua Hin Hotel to Bangkok Suvarnabhumi Airport
- Bangkok Airport Shared Arrival Transfer