Sian Ka'an Truck And Boat Safari From Playa Del Carmen
OverviewThis full-day tour takes you from Cancun to Sian Ka'an, a UNESCO Biosphere Reserve. You'll explore the region by truck from Tulum then board a boat for a 3-hour water safari with your guide. Go snorkeling in search of marine life. Lunch, beer, and snorkel gear are provided.
- See native wildlife in their natural environment
- Small group ensures personal service
- All necessary equipment included
- Lunch included
- Hotel pickup included
Know More about this tour
After hotel pickup in Cancun, it's about a 2-hourdrive toTulum where you will receivea briefing from your guide about the day's adventureahead. Venture by truck into theUNESCO-protected Sian Ka'an Biosphere Reserve; you'll travel over rough roads for about 15 miles (25 km) until reachingPaso Lagartos where you will start the marine safari.
En route, make a stop at the Boca Paila bridge where the lagoon and the Caribbean Sea meet. From hereyou maybe able to spotlocal species of crocodiles swimming in the surrounding water.
Once you arriveat Paso Lagartos, start your 3-hour boat trip. It is likely you will be ableto observewild dolphins, sea turtles, manatees, and different species of birds, all in their natural habitat. After this brush withnature, embark ona snorkeling activity (if sea conditions allow) then head to a natural pool atPunta Allen where you will be able to swim and relax beer is provided.
Afterward, feast on alocal lunch inPunta Allen village followed by some free time to explore the area before atransfer back to your hotel in Cancun.
Inclusions for Sian Ka'an Truck And Boat Safari From Playa Del Carmen
- Bottled water
- Drinks on board
- Beer after snorkeling activity
- Local guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Exclusions for Sian Ka'an Truck And Boat Safari From Playa Del Carmen
- Sian Ka'an entrance fee (US $3 or 50 MXN)
- Food and drinks, unless specified
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
Not recommended for pregnant women
Not recommended for participants with back problems
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Private Catamaran Tour with Open Bar and Snorkeling with Turtles
- Half-Day Private Catamaran Tour with Open Bar in Playa del Carmen
- Skip the Line: La Vaquita Playa del Carmen
- Tour from Riviera Maya or Cancun Ek Balam
- Tulum and Cenote
- PADI Scuba Diver Course in Playa del Carmen
- PADI Open Water Diver Course in Playa del Carmen
- ATV Extreme and Snorkel Adventure from the Riviera Maya