Sibelius Finland Live Music Experience At Helsinki National Hall
OverviewThis authentic and entertaining 1-hour cultural experience daily at 12.30 offers you a quality live music performance of the great Finnish composer Jean Sibelius’ compositions Finlandia, Kuusi, Romance, Rondino and Valse Triste - with talents on violin and grand piano. A moderated show with visual illustration of breathtakingly beautiful Finnish nature on screen. Guests will receive a Sibelius Finland Experience gift CD and a booklet especially designed and produced for the occasion. To summarize the experience a non-alcoholic festive drink with a taste from Finland will be served and enjoyed with the musicians.
- Excellent value for money
- Romantic experience, perfect for couples
- Seasonal Offer
- Perfect for all ages and skill level
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
- Once-in-a-Lifetime Experience
Know More about this tour
The Sibelius Finland live concert takes place at the centrally located Helsinki National Hall, Address Aleksanterinkatu 44 in Finnish Kansallissali, known for its Romantic style.
This inspiring musical and visual production introduces you to a piece of Finnish culture through the compositions of Jean Sibelius (1865-1957): Finlandia, Kuusi, Romance, Rondino, and Valse Triste. Performed by some of the best musicians in Finland in cooperation with the Sibelius Academy, the narrated performance features images of Finland and selected graphic illustrations by an award-winning professor of art and design. Through his graphics, you'll gain insight into the importance of nature to Finnish identity, which is also a theme in Jean Sibelius' compositions.
Inclusions for Sibelius Finland Live Music Experience At Helsinki National Hall
- Admission ticket
- Sibelius CD
- Nonalcoholic beverage
- Local taxes
- Host at the venue
Exclusions for Sibelius Finland Live Music Experience At Helsinki National Hall
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Gratuities (optional)
- Late lunch at Hotel Kmp (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Dress code is smart casual
Seats are not assigned
Children under 12 years must be accompanied by an adult
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.