Siege Of Leningrad - Saint Petersburg
OverviewIn 1941-1944 the city survived the most destructive siege in the history of human warfare. More than 800000 citizens lost their lives to starvation, cold, artillery shelling and air raids.The Siege of Leningrad touroffers you a unique opportunity to go beyond the city's tourist facades and visit the battlefields and memorial sites of the most dramatic siege of the WWII.
Know More about this tourThe tour's itinerary features the monuments built along the Road of Life - the only supply route to starving Leningrad, the Nevsky Bridgehead - one of the bloodiest battlefields of the Second World War, and two museums - the Road of Life museum and the Siege of Leningrad Breakthrough diorama. You will also see the Broken Ring memorial on the coast of the Ladoga Lake, and the Oreshek island fortress (tour ofthe Oreshek fortress can be included as an add-on)that was heroically defended by the Soviet troops throughout the whole Siege.
The Siege of Leningrad tour is available only as a private tour and subject to further confirmation.
Possible additions to the itinerary: the Siege museum in Saint Petersburg, the Oreshek fortress, German war cemetery at Sologubovka, Piskarevskoye Cemetery (the principle Siege memorial of the city).
Inclusions for Siege Of Leningrad
- English language professional guide
- Spanish language professional guide
- Entrance fees
- Bottled water
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Private tour
Exclusions for Siege Of Leningrad
- Gratuities (recommended)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Treasures of St Petersburg - Two-Day Private Tour with Faberge Museum
- Treasures of St Petersburg - 2-Day Private Shore Excursion with Faberge Museum
- 1-day Private Tour - Highlights of St Petersburg & Hermitage Museum
- Two-Day Private Tour of St Petersburg visiting Tsarskoye Selo & Pavlovsk
- 2-day Comfortable Shore Excursion - St Petersburg with Tsarskoye Selo & Pavlovsk
- Private Tour to the Fountains of Peterhof and Catherine's Palace by Hydrofoil
- Evening Shore Excursion - Chamber Classical Music Concert with Transfer
- Two-Day Private Visa-Free Excursion - Best of St Petersburg & Faberge Museum