Your guide and a driver will meet you at the hotel.In order to fully reveal the theme of the siege,we will visit the Museum of the History of the city, which is located in the old mansion of count Rumyantsev.The theme of the siege of Leningrad was closed during the USSR,so the comments of your guide-an indigenous resident of the city will be very useful and interesting.Our next stop is the Piskarevsky memorial cemetery. 1,000 civilians died of starvation and cold.We will visit another small Museum and honor the memory of the victims.The theme of war is a difficult one,but without it the history of this city will remain incomplete.Maybe now is the time to talk about it.
- Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Hotel pickup Available
- Free Cancellation
- Duration: 4 Hrs
Departure Time :
Departure Details :
Return Details :
OverviewSt. Petersburg,Petrograd,Leningrad is a city that has never ever been captured by the enemy. 900 days when the city was besieged by the Nazis are tragic, terrible and still not fully known pages of our past.Exposition at the Museum of St. Petersburg history.will tell you about life in the besieged city. At Piskaryovskoye memorial cemetery we will visit another small Museum. In our city there is no family that would not have lost loved ones during the siege of 1941-1944.Guide - a professional historian and native of St. Petersburg will try to answer all questions, personal car with a driver will help us to move around the city
- Entrance fees
- Bottled water
- Professional art historian guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transport by private vehicle
- Gratuities (recommended)
Know More about this tour
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
A moderate amount of walking is involved
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Treasures of St Petersburg - Two-Day Private Tour with Faberge Museum
- Treasures of St Petersburg - 2-Day Private Shore Excursion with Faberge Museum
- 1-day Private Tour - Highlights of St Petersburg & Hermitage Museum
- Two-Day Private Tour of St Petersburg visiting Tsarskoye Selo & Pavlovsk
- 2-day Comfortable Shore Excursion - St Petersburg with Tsarskoye Selo & Pavlovsk
- Private Tour to the Fountains of Peterhof and Catherine's Palace by Hydrofoil
- Two-Day Private Visa-Free Excursion - Best of St Petersburg & Faberge Museum
- 2-day Comfortable Shore Excursion of St Petersburg with Faberge Museum