Siem Reap Ceramic Art Painting Class
OverviewRoll up your sleeves and channel your inner artist during a 2-hour ceramic painting workshop in Siem Reap. Instructors will share history and painting techniques while you immerse yourself in Cambodian culture through art. Upon completion, you will have two decorated elephant mugs and saucers perfect for gifts or a special keepsake to call your own!
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Family friendly
- Multiple times offered throughout the day
- All necessary equipment included
Know More about this tourAfter hotel pickup and transport to the art center by tuk tuk, your Siem Reap painting experience starts with a live demonstration of the ceramic production. Listen to your instructors tell you about the history and importance of Cambodian ceramic art, and then begin your class, working with native pottery tools and learning painting techniques from the skilled experts.
There are no limitations to your design! You will be given two elephant mugs with coordinating saucers that act as your blank canvas. Get creative with your own ideas, or browse the on-site books for inspiration. If the thought of starting from scratch is a little daunting, you may decorate an outlined pattern.
Your mugs and saucers will be fired and glazed overnight, available for pickup the following day.
Be sure to go early in your trip, as your art pieces will not be ready until the following evening after your class.
Inclusions for Siem Reap Ceramic Art Painting Class
- 2 elephant mugs
- 2 saucers
- Use of all art materials
- Hotel pickup and drop-off by tuk tuk
- Water and a refreshing towel
Exclusions for Siem Reap Ceramic Art Painting Class
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Cost of shipping your piece(s) to your home address
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Your piece(s) will be fired in a kiln overnight; you can pick your finished piece(s) up at the shop the following day
If you prefer to have your pieces shipped to your home address, that can be arranged at your own expense
Minimum age is 3 years
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Full Day Preah Khan and Neak Pean Temples Tour
- Siem Reap City Tour Including Apsara Dance Performance
- Private Tour: Siem Reap Full Day Tour With Angkor Wat Banteay Srei Bayon Temple and Ta Prohm
- Private Tour: Beng Mealea Jungle Temple and Kompong Pluk Floating Village
- Siem Reap Street Food Evening Tour
- Siem Reap Countryside Bike Ride