Siem Reap To Phnom Penh 1 Day Tour
OverviewPhnom Penh ( Khmer: Khmer pronunciation: [pnum pe]), formerly known as Krong Chaktomuk or Krong Chaktomuk Serimongkul, is the capital and most populous city of the Southeast Asian country of Cambodia. Located on the banks of the Tonl Sap and Mekong River, Phnom Penh has been the national capital since French colonization of Cambodia, and has grown to become the nation's economic, industrial, and cultural center.Once known as the "Pearl of Asia,"
Know More about this tour5:00AM Pick you up from hotel in Siem Reap and transfer you straight to Phnom Penh Capital city of Cambodia.
10:00AM Arrive Phnom Penh Visit Grand Palace where the currently King stay here and visit Silver Pagoda with 5000 silver tiles hundreds of golden Buddha's status.
12:00PM Lunch Break
1:00PM Visit Wat Phnom Symbol of Phnom Penh city with plenty of Kings ancestors stupas.
2:00PM Visit Toul Sleng Genocide museum where million of Democracy people's photos who got kill by Communism from 1975 - 1979 called Pol Pot or Khmer Rouge regime.
3:00PM Visit Central Market and visit Independent Monument from French colonize.
4:00PM Transfer you back to Siem Reap on the way back will stop at Skoun where you can taste fried spider and crickets.
9:00PM Arrive back to your hotel in Siem Reap
Inclusions for Siem Reap To Phnom Penh 1 Day Tour
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transport by air-conditioned coach
- Cold drinking water
- Round-trip private transfer
- Private tour
Exclusions for Siem Reap To Phnom Penh 1 Day Tour
- Entrance fees
- Other personal expense
Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
Dress code: Short dress is not allowed at temple
Maximum of people per group from 1 - 8pax
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.