Discover the beautiful Italian towns of Siena and San Gimignano. Two medieval villages in a day with a special wine tasting in a local winery
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Led by a local guide
- Small-group tour by minibus
Know More about this tourYou will be picked up from your centrally located Lucca hotel and head out by air-conditioned minivan at the village of the fair towers, S. Gimignano where you will see the old medieval towers, you will have time to take a look at the colorful pottery shops, on the spot where the famous movie 'Tea with Mussolini' was filmed.
San Gimignano is a UNESCO World Heritage site nicknamed ‘Medieval Manhattan’ after the 13 imposing stone towers that line the town’s defense walls.
Then you will continue to the imposing majesty of 13th-century Siena Cathedral, one of the most impressive Cathedrals in Tuscany. Its façade is widely considered one of the finest in all of Italy. See the Battistero di San Giovanni and famous Piazza del Campo in the shell shape of an ancient theater, around which the entire city is built.
Before heading back to your accommodations in Lucca, you will have another stop in a ancient winery in the heart of the hills with a fantastic landscape for a session of wine tasting. Here you can taste an excellent white wine, Vernaccia (unique from San Gimignano), and red wine.
Inclusions for Siena And San Gimignano Small-Group Tour By Minivan From Lucca
- Hotel pickup and drop-off from central Lucca only
- Wine tasting (2 glasses of wine)
- Tour escort/host
- Small-group tour
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
Exclusions for Siena And San Gimignano Small-Group Tour By Minivan From Lucca
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements; in the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
A maximum of 8 people per booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.