Cycling pass Siena is a new way to discover the town and admire the most famous monuments it has to offer. You will also experience the amazing views, the surrounding countryside, the churches, the old gates of the medieval walls and the places where the everyday life of the locals takes place. This is a unique experience to found out about the Senese and their customs while paddling in such an extended open air museum which is the town. Piazza del Campo, the Duomo and lots more: Porta San Marco, Porta Camollia, the narrow streets of the medieval town, the Contrade of Siena with their fountains and their colors, the restaurants with the Tuscan products and finally the cafes where to taste the Senese sweets and a good coffee or a cappuccino. A 2 hours bike tour that you will never forget.
- Free Cancellation
- Travelers below 9 years not allowed
- Duration: 2 Hrs
Departure Details :
Porta camollia, siena
OverviewExperience Siena from a different perspective on a 2-hour bike tour of its iconic sights. Cycle down the narrow streets of the “Città del Palio” to admire landmark monuments.
- Bike tour
Know More about this tour
- Expert tour guide
- Bike rental
- If you cancel between 0 days To 3 days before scheduled tour departure, the cancellation charge will be 100%
- If you cancel between 3 days To 180 days before scheduled tour departure, the cancellation charge will be 0%
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.