Siena, San Gimignano And Monteriggioni: Tour With Lunch From Florence
OverviewEnjoy the high quality of this semi-private tour with max 8 participants; the perfect experience to discover art, history, landscapes, food and wine, with the top in terms of comfort, relax and attention that you can get only with a group of max 8 people. Depart from the really heart of Florence, see the highlights of Siena through the eyes of a local guide, take a picture of the Monteriggioni Castle, taste genuine Tuscan food paired with great wines, and finish your day relaxing in the hill top village of San Gimignano.
- Small group ensures personal service
- Lunch included
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Instant Confirmation
- Perfect for all ages and skill level
Know More about this tourMeet your group at theFlorence main train station for a day filled with art, history, sightseeing, food, and wine.
Hop aboard your minibusand after approximately a 1-hour drive through the Tuscan countryside, enter the heart of Siena, where your guide will be waiting for you. Take off through the town's narrow streets and hear stories about Siena as you go.
Skip the line to see the interior of the magnificent Cathedral, and pass through the shell-shaped Piazza del Campo, where the Palio horse race is held twice a year. After the walking tour, you'll have some free time to enjoy Siena on your own.
On the way to San Gimignano, admire the uniqueTuscan landscape, driving through marvelous scenery surrounded by olive trees, vines and old stone buildings.
Next stop is at a family owned wine estate. Here, you will have time to relax and enjoy a proper Tuscan lunch that gives you a taste of country hospitality. After lunch, with an easy drive, you will reach San Gimignano where you will finish your day. Famous for its splendid skyline of tall Medieval towers, here you will have free time to explore on your own, the main street full of typical shops, have a look at the "Collegiata" (main church), or enjoy a gelato. You will be back in Florence in the late afternoon.
Assorted cold cuts, cured ham, salami, cheeses, bruschetta, pasta, or soup, salad, dessert and coffee, accompanied by the winery's own excellent products such us, different wines, and olive oil and Vin Santo (sweet dessert wine).
Inclusions for Siena, San Gimignano And Monteriggioni: Tour With Lunch From Florence
- Semi-private day trip to Siena and San Gimignano from Florence
- Professionaland informative English speaking driver/guide
- Pickup from a centrally located meeting point
- Transport by air-conditionedminibus or minivan (Mercedes or similar)
- Free Wi-Fi on board
- Local guide in Siena
- Entrance fees to Siena Cathedral
- Free time in Siena
- Free time in San Gimignano
Exclusions for Siena, San Gimignano And Monteriggioni: Tour With Lunch From Florence
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
Collapsible wheelchairs can be accommodated providing the passenger is accompanied by someone who can assist them board and disembark; please advise at time of booking
If Siena Cathedral is closed (Sundays and for celebrations), visit will be replaced with San Domenico Church
Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Vintage Fiat 500 Panoramic Tour of Florence from Pisa
- Welcome to Florence Guided Walking Tour
- Chianti's Best Landscapes and Wine Tour
- Perfume Masterclass in Florence: Make your Own Ambient Fragrance
- Private Florence San Marco Museum Tour with Skip-the-Line Entry
- Skip the Line: Florence Accademia and Uffizi Gallery Tour