Siena, San Gimignano, Monteriggioni And Chianti - Florence
- Chianti hills
- Splendid examples of Gothic architecture.
- Piazza del Campo
- Palazzo Pubblico stands
Know More about this tour
Crossing the beautiful Chianti hills we arrive at the Medieval hilltop gem of Monteriggioni, with its still intact walls . Here you can drink in the history and relive the atmosphere of olden times. Our day continues to the stately Siena, famous for its splendid examples of Gothic architecture and the Palio horse race.Follow our guide to the suggestive Piazza del Campo, where the magnificent Palazzo Pubblico stands, with its Torre del Mangia. Visit the precious interiors of the Duomo, one of the most beautiful Cathedrals in Italy. After leaving Siena we drive to San Gimignano famous for its white wine, the world renowned Vernaccia, and its skyscrapers, also declared a World heritage Site by Unesco! The visit is free for independent sightseeing, strolling around the narrow streets and admiring the relaxing landscape. In one of the most famous and award winning Ice cream Parlours you can enjoy a taste of a delicious homemade ice cream (high season only), it’s our treat! After, we move into the Chianti area, with its picture-postcard landscapes. You have the chance to taste the best Chianti red wine in a rustic wine estate along with home-made snacks, with a tour of the wine cellars and sampling of wines and oil.Please note that the given order of the visits may change.
Inclusions for Siena, San Gimignano, Monteriggioni And Chianti
- Taste the best Chianti red wine in a rustic wine estate along with home-made snacks.
- If the tour is cancelled between 0 hours to 48 hours before the tour starts, 100% cancellation charges applicable.
- If the tour is cancelled between 2 days or more before the start date, no cancellation charges applicable.
- No show 100% Cancellation charges applicable.
You Might Also Like
- Private tour Dan Brown Inferno Tour of Florence
- Livorno Arrival Transfer: Cruise Port to Central Florence
- Self-Drive Vintage Vespa Tour with Villa and Winery Tour
- Cooking Class in Traditional Tuscan Farm
- Siena, San Gimignano, Monteriggioni and Chianti Wine Tasting Tour from Florence
- Pizza and Gelato Cooking Class in the Chianti Countryside
- Private Tour: Perugia and Assisi Day Trip from Florence
- Vintage Fiat 500 Panoramic Tour of Florence from Pisa