Cruise through Siena in style on a small-group or private 3-hour Segway tour. Explore Siena’s historical city center and see main attractions including Piazza del Duomo, Basilica of San Domenico and Fontebranda. Enjoy panoramic city views from Fortezza Medicea, stop to walk around bustling Piazza del Campo and pause to admire 13th-century Siena Cathedral. Learn about the sights along the way from an expert guide. Choose a morning, afternoon or evening tour to suit your schedule. Numbers limited to eight, ensuring personalized attention from the guide.
- Comprehensive tour of the city
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
Know More about this tourChoose between a small-group or a private tour, and then meet your guide near the Fortezza Medicea to begin your morning, afternoon or evening Segway experience. Receive a 30-minute orientation session to get comfortable using your personal Segway, and then hit the road to begin exploring Siena.
Head first to the bastions of Fortezza Medicea, a 16th-century fort where you’ll enjoy panoramic views of the old city. Then, cruise the town’s historical center, taking you back to medieval times.
See Basilica of San Domenico, Loggia della Mercanzia, Battistero di San Giovanni and the Fountain of Fontebranda. Soak up the relaxed Tuscan vibes and view impressive architecture as you cruise through numerous plazas, including Piazza Salimbeni, Piazza Tolomei and Palazzo Chigi-Saracini.
At Piazza del Campo, Siena’s main square, hop off of your Segway to walk around and perhaps grab a coffee (own expense). Then, head to Piazza del Duomo to admire Siena Cathedral, which dates back to the 1200s.
Learn about the history of the sights you see as you ride through medieval Siena. Throughout your tour, wear an audio headset so you can listen to your guide’s commentary comfortably.
Arrive back at Fortezza Medicea to conclude your 3-hour tour.
Inclusions for Siena Segway Tour
- Professional guide
- Use of Segway
- Use of helmet (optional)
- Headset to hear the guide clearly
- 30-minute orientation session
- Poncho (in case of rain)
Exclusions for Siena Segway Tour
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Food and drinks
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 5 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
Operates in all weather conditions; please dress appropriately
Minimum age is 16 years
Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You might also like
- Siena By Bike
- Siena, San Gimignano And Greve In Chianti With Wine Tasting In A Typical Winery
- Siena Guided Walking Tour
- Sunset In Siena And Chianti Dinner
- Highlights Of Tuscany - Siena, San Gimignano, Chianti, Pisa With Wine Tasting And Lunch
- Cinque Terre Tour Visit The National Park By Train And Boat
- Assisi, Cortona And Perugia Tour
- Giglio And Giannutri Islands Of Tuscany
- Chianti And Castles
- Vespa And Chianti Tour