OverviewEnjoy an amazing mountain bike descent from the high peaks of Sierra Nevada Biosphere Reserve, to the beautiful valleys surrounding Granada. At over 2000 meters of altitude, we will discover the forests, lakes and towns of the second Europe's highest mountain range.
- Instant Confirmation
- Once-in-a-Lifetime Experience
- Small-group tour
- All necessary equipment included
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Led by a local guide
Know More about this tourAfter picking you up at your hotel in our SUV, you and the group, maximum of 8, will head to the high peaks of Sierra Nevada; over 8,200 feet (2500 meters). There, you will enjoy views of the second highest mountain range in Europe, where the peak Mulhacen is the tallest (11,420 feet/3482meters). Next, put on your helmet, get on your high quality e-bike, and start the downhill ride. With the supervision and support of the guide, you can go at your own pace, enjoying the beautiful mountains, old forest, white villages and lakes in front of you. The difficulty level is set to easy. At the end of the tour, enjoy one drink and a delicious tapas at a bar in Granada.
This is an unique experience in Europe: our compromise is that if you are not 100% satisfied, you get a full refund.
Inclusions for Sierra Nevada Downhill Bike Tour
- Small-group tour
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Cycling pants, shoes and jacket (if you need them)
- Bottled water
- Use of bicycle
- Use of helmet
- Liability and assistance insurance
- 100% satisfied or full refund
Exclusions for Sierra Nevada Downhill Bike Tour
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You might also like
- Granada Walking Tour
- Granada Flamenco Show In Albaicin With Optional Dinner
- Granada Private Tour
- Granada Cathedral And Royal Chapel Tour With Spanish-Speaking Guide
- Private Tour: Cordoba Day Trip From Granada
- Flamenco Show At Sacromonte Caves In Granada
- 4WD Sierra Nevada Safari Tour In Granada
- Private Tour: Flamenco Dance Lesson In A Granada Sacromonte Cave
- Private Transfer In Granada And Airport
- Private Guided Walking Tour In Granada