Sierras Chicas Circuit - CordobaWrite a Review
If you wish to explore the city and get to know the beautiful sightseeing points in it then taking this tour is a great idea. Get a chance to Visit the La Calera, the picturesque and majestic Sierras Chicas mountain range, exotic Nu Pora hill and Dyke La Quebrada
- Visit the La Calera
- Get to see the Sierras Chicas mountain range
- Take a tour of Nu Pora hill
- Visit the Dyke La Quebrada
Know More about this tour
We leave Cordoba along RP E-55 to visit La calera, an historical city with representative monuments like La Capilla Vieja y el Molino Doble. Afterwards, we visit the old dyke Mal Paso and go through a number of picturesque cities located at the foot of the mountain range Sierras Chicas: Saldán, Villa Allende, very famous for its Golf Club, Unquillo and Mendiolaza, chosen by many artists as their place of residence and inspiration. Later, we visit Rio Ceballos, a traditional resort located at the foot of the hill Ñu Pora to wich we will ascend to appreciate the figure of Christ on the top and enjoy a spectacular panoramic view. Then, we visit the dyke La Quebrada and the Provincial Hydric Reserve to finally return to Cordoba.
- CHILDREN UNDER 6 YEARS ARE FREE
- CHILDREN 6 YEARS OR MORE HAVE TO PAY THE ADULT RATE
Inclusions for Sierras Chicas Circuit
- Transfers IN/OUT
- Spanish/English guide
Exclusions for Sierras Chicas Circuit
- Food and beverages
- Museum tickets
- Any personal expense
- At checkout we'll ask you to provide your hotel information. Once your booking is confirmed, we'll send you a confirmation voucher with full contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator in case you need to update or change your hotel pick-up details.
- In case you have not booked your hotel, Don't Worry ! Once your hotel arrangements are finalized, you can contact our local operator directly with your hotel details.
- If you cancel between 0 days To 8 days before scheduled tour departure, the cancellation charge will be 100%
- If you cancel between 8 days To 14 days before scheduled tour departure, the cancellation charge will be 75%
- If you cancel between 14 days To 20 days before scheduled tour departure, the cancellation charge will be 60%
- If you cancel between 20 days To 29 days before scheduled tour departure, the cancellation charge will be 30%
- If you cancel between 29 days To 180 days before scheduled tour departure, the cancellation charge will be 10%
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.