Sightseeing Bus Tour With Boat Cruise & Dinner In A Restaurant & Free Transfer - Prague
OverviewPrague Sightseeing by Bus Audio Guide in 8 languages Journey under multiple bridges on the Vltava river Spectacular panoramic views of Prague Castle, Charles Bridge and Kampa island Dinner in restaurant featuring Czech and international cuisine
Know More about this tourThe bus tour starts on the Old Town Square and continues around the historical center of Prague. The bus tour ends on the Charles Bridge, where boat trip starts. After the boat trip you will be surprised by a czech traditional 3 course dinner and a live traditional czech music in one of the oldest and famous restaurants on the Old Town square U Zlat Konvice (The restaurant is situated in the roman-gothic cellars from 15th century)
- FREE AIRPORT TRANSFER
- FREE SOUVENIR GIFT WITH YOUR PHOTO
- GUIDING IN 8 LANGUAGES
Our company was founded in 2009 firstly as a local tour agency which was specialized on walking city tours and boat trips. In 2011 we decided to offer professional bus tours and transfers around the city.
Our buses are air-conditioned and equipped with a professional multilingual audio guide. We also produce special souvenirs: different cups and magnets, which we give our customers as a gift. In the future we are planning to widen our offer. We are planning to include tours to other cities as well.
Inclusions for Sightseeing Bus Tour With Boat Cruise & Dinner In A Restaurant & Free Transfer
- Free Airport Transfer
- Free Souvenir Gift with Your Photo
- Prague Sightseeing by Bus
- Audio Guide in 8 languages
- Journey under multiple bridges on the Vltava river
- Spectacular panoramic views of Prague Castle, Charles Bridge and Kampa island
- Dinner in restaurant featuring Czech and international cuisine
Exclusions for Sightseeing Bus Tour With Boat Cruise & Dinner In A Restaurant & Free Transfer
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Alternative Prague Small-Group Walking Tour
- Prague River Boat Tour - 90 min
- Prague Esoteric and Alchemist Tour 2h
- 1 day tour around the Karlstejn castle and Little Amerika
- Prague-Budapest Grand Sightseeing tour
- 3-Day Prague Bus Smile Hop-On Hop-Off
- Prague Family Kit
- Wars and Totality History tour in Prague