- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Comprehensive tour of the city
- Day trip (destination A to B)
Know More about this tourOnce you are picked-up at your hotel by car, you will head to Jerez where you will see sights such as the castle, the cathedral and more. You will then be taken to Cadiz and guided around its sights. You may then see the place at your leisure after which you will be taken back to your hotel.
Hotel pick-up, journey to Jerez, driving through Andalusian countryside.
10am - Jerez
Once you get to Jerez, the car will take you to the main attractions such as the castle and cathedral. You may have an optional guided tour into a Sherry Winery (for an additional cost) which will include a tasting of several types of dry and sweet Sherry. Or you may have an optional guided tour around the Formula 1 circuit (for additional cost).
11:30am - Cadiz
Once you arrive in Cadiz get ready for a walking tour of Old Town: Food Market offering red tunas, Plaza España, Cathedral, La Viña and El Populo neighbourhoods, La Caleta beach and Genovés Park.
2pm - 4pm Cadiz on your own
You will have 2- hours of free time so you may eat or just enjoy the stunning old town of Cadiz.
Arrive back in Seville, hotel drop-off
Inclusions for Sightseeing Day-Trip To Cadiz And Jerez From Seville
- Hotel Pick-up and Drop-off
- Private Vehicle (A/C, Radio and Heating)
- Expert multilingual driver
- 2- hour walking tour with expert guide through the Old Town of Cadiz
Exclusions for Sightseeing Day-Trip To Cadiz And Jerez From Seville
- Tips to the guide/driver (optional)
- Lunch. Extras
- Guided tour inside a Sherry Winery or Formula 1 circuit
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
You will receive an automatic email with the Voucher
Please print it or present it on your Smartphone to the guide
Difficulty level: low. Comfortable shoes recommended
A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
For disable there is an extra cost of 40€ for a personal care
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You might also like
- Cordoba Day Trip From Seville Including Skip-the-Line Entrance To Cordoba Mosque And Optional Tour Of Carmona
- Seville Sightseeing Tour: Royal Alcazar Palace, Plaza De Espana, Seville Cathedral And Santa Cruz Quarter
- Seville Electric Bike Tour
- Flamenco Show At Tablao Flamenco El Arenal In Seville
- Seville Cathedral And Giralda Tower Guided Tour
- Seville Hot-Air Balloon Ride
- Seville Rooftop Walking Tour
- Seville Private Tours
- Seville Gourmet Tapas Tour
- Seville Flamenco Show Plus