Sightseeing The Amalfi Coast With Lunch From Rome
OverviewEnjoy a full day trip to the Amalfi Coast from your Hotel in Rome. You and a small group will get to stop and experience the some of the coastal cities of Italy, such as Sorrento, Positano, and of course Amalfi. In Positano you will be provided with a complimentary lunch, recommended by your driver.When you make your reservation, please make sure you select the right group option: this is a private tour so if you are 3 passengers, select the option "3 passengers".
- Family friendly
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Lunch included
- Day trip (destination A to B)
Know More about this tour
Get picked up at your Hotel or other accommodation in Rome at 7am for the trip to the Amalfi Coast.
Stop first in Sorrento, the gateway to the Amalfi Coast, for a 1-hour visit around 10am.One of the best-known international tourist towns, Sorrento is the hometown of the poet Torquato Tasso, whowas born here in 1544. It is also known as a land of mermaids, and the city of orange and lemon groves.
Continue to Positano, where you'll stop for lunch. Ask your driver for restaurant suggestions if you like.After lunch, browse inthe many boutiques and craft shopsin Positano. Treat yourself to a pair of made-to-fitsandals, perfect for climbing up the steps of Positano.
The final stop will be in Amalfi for about a hour. Take a strollalong the many lovely little streets full of amazing shops of all kinds.Amalfi was one of the first Italian cities to emerge from the dark ages and by the 9th century wasthe most important port in southern Italy.It's the oldest of the four great Maritime Republics(including Genoa, Pisa and Venice) that lasted through the 12th century. Its military and tradingpower brought it great fame and influenced its architecture. Besides history and beauty, the town isnoted for its good beaches and bathing establishments, historic hotels, lemons, and handmade paper.
The drive back to Rome takes about 4 hours. You can expect to be back at your hotel around 8pm.
Inclusions for Sightseeing The Amalfi Coast With Lunch From Rome
- Mercedes-Benz air-conditioned private minivan or sedan with beverages and WI-FI on board
- English speaking driver
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Exclusions for Sightseeing The Amalfi Coast With Lunch From Rome
- Entrance fees
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
While booking please provide your full telephone number (including international code)
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Infant seats are available on request if advised at time of booking.
Not wheelchair accessible
Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Gladiator of Ancient Rome - semi private tour
- Small Group Tour of Colosseum With Dungeons
- Colosseum restricted areas and Dungeons Small Group Tour
- Ancient Rome Semi Private Tour with Access from the Gladiator entrance
- Segway Tour Villa Borghese
- James Bond Spectre Tour through Rome
- Wifi everywhere in Rome
- Va, pensiero: the best of Verdi in a virtual tour experience