Sightseeing, Top 3 Spots Of Seoul
OverviewVisit the top three locations that are loved by locals on a morning tour. Be taken from your hotel to the traditional Bukchon Hanok village, modern N Seoul Tower and the beautiful Cheonggye Stream.
Know More about this tourBukchon Hanok Village, preserved Hanok style homes where the lords lived 500 years ago. Healing Time in Seoul N-Seoul Tower, a landmark of Seoul, famous for its panoramic view of Seoul, promises of eternal love with the lock of love.
The northern part of Seoul is famous for its towns (villages), where people lived since ancient times because it is around the royal palace. Among them, Bukchon Hanok Village is attracting attention as a sightseeing destination that Koreans want to visit. As you walk through the hanok in Bukchon, you can see the life of the people in Korea.
Seoul Tower is also famous as a place for various dramas! When you look at Seoul from the top of Mt. Namsan, you will be immersed in the charm of Seoul. Especially when the weather is clear if you are lucky you can see North Korea from Seoul Tower.
Looking out at the panoramic view of Seoul from the Seoul Tower, promising an eternal love setting it through a lock of love.
Hotel(In Seoul) Bukchon Hanok Village N Seoul Tower RedPineor Ginseng Center Pass by Cheonggye Stream Drop off at Myeongdong
Inclusions for Sightseeing, Top 3 Spots Of Seoul
- Professional English Guide
- Admission Fee
- Pick-up Service(In Seoul)
Exclusions for Sightseeing, Top 3 Spots Of Seoul
- Drop-off Service
Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
Please check the minimum Pax, of your tour group.
The tour starting minimum Pax is 2, the minimum Pax is not filled before the tour date, the tour will be canceled.
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Jindo Miracle Sea Road Festival (Depart from Seoul)
- Boseong Green Tea Festival from Seoul
- Night Food Tour in Seoul with Traditional and Modern Cuisine
- Group Seochon Korean BBQ Walking Tour
- 4 in 1 Tour Strawberry Picking and Nami Island with The Garden of Morning Calm
- Seoul Highlights Small-Group Tour with Lunch and Nanta Show
- Seoul Private Choose-Your-Own-Adventure Tour
- Korean Culture Walking Tour with Gyeongbokgung Palace