Sightseeing Tour From Nice To Eze, Villa Ephrussi De Rothschild & Villa Kérylos
OverviewYour guide will meet you at the agreed place and take you to a medieval village just out of Nice and later to the villas that will make you time travelling it will all take 5 hours. You may want to start at 9 am or 2 pm its up to you, this is a private tour and well be happy to adopt it to your individual expectations.Your guide meets you at the agreed place and thats when you land in our caring hands.
Know More about this tourRight after you leave Nice youll drive climbing to the top of majestic hill of Mont Boron. Thats where youll see XV-century stronghold that used to protect the bay of Villefranche. Stoning view over the bay, the village and surrounding hills will leave you breathless for a little while. From the other side of the Mont Boron youll experience the greatest panorama of Nice itself and far more, the way birds can see it. Unforgettable rendez-vous with major city of French Riviera.Our next stop takes place in Eze Village medieval old town perched on a rocky hill part of which would still remember the times of Roman Empire. Located as eagles nest almost 430 m over sea level will get you back in time to XIII century and on. Narrow, picturesque streets and facades hidden in Mediterranean bushes and middle-ages architecture make Eze Village one of the most interesting spots in whole France and if youd add splendid views from the exotic gardens arranged on a very top of it you will always remember the day you visited it. This is a place that can truly inspire as it actually did with Frederick Nietzsche major German philosopher of XIX century who lived in Eze and influenced a lot the Western philosophy.
When youre still in Eze Village you cant miss the opportunity of visiting the real French cosmetic manufacture famous Fragonard. How do they make parfumes, who is the nose and much more can be answered during free tour in English (or other language) and possibility of buying the scents at the factory prices makes the visit even more exciting.Within 10 minutes driving youll get to Cap Ferrat, paradise peninsula where all the reach and famous have their properties. On a hill among them there it is, the Villa and nine surrounding thematic gardens constructed and designed by Baroness Batrice de Rothschild in 1912. Extraordinary woman, coming from bankers family art collector marked her life with these extraordinary facilities that attract thousands of visitors every year.
This jewel of French heritage, luxurious, Venetian-style palazzo, on a 17-acres of land is administrated today by the Academy of Fine Arts. The nine gardens would reveal nine different styles: French, Florentine, Spanish, tropical, stone, Japanese, Provenal... Live playing symphony orchestra (summer months) and views over the bay of Bealieu would make you breathless. Next stop nof far away at all, is the Beaulieu sur Mer and the its time vehicule Villa Kerylos. Built in early 1900s by cousin of Madame Rothschild, it presents the way of living to an extreme details during the era of Greek Empire and its civilization. A real Greek noble house from the 2nd century that is how it looks and impressions while visiting cannot be compared with anything else but simply a time travel. Today in the hands of Institute de France.
Inclusions for Sightseeing Tour From Nice To Eze, Villa Ephrussi De Rothschild & Villa Kérylos
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transport by vehicle
Exclusions for Sightseeing Tour From Nice To Eze, Villa Ephrussi De Rothschild & Villa Kérylos
- Food and drinks
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
A small amount of walking is involved
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Adult pricing applies to all travelers
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Private Half-day Trip: Monaco and Monte Carlo from Nice by Minivan
- Private Day Trip: Provence Countryside by Minivan from Nice
- Mobile WiFi in Nice
- Nice Airport Arrival Transfer to Nice city
- Small-Group Half-Day Tour to Eze and Monaco-Monte Carlo from Nice
- Full-Day Small-Group Tour to Saint-Tropez from Nice
- Nice Private Airport Arrival Transfer to Cannes
- Nice Private Airport Arrival Transfer to Monaco