Sightseeing Tour In Phuket
OverviewExplore Old Phuket Town and Wat Chalong Temple with our professional English speaking guide on this 4-hour tour. You will learn some history of the old buildings and visit an amazing temple: Wat Chalong. Lastly, relax and take some photos at the fabulous viewpoints in Phuket before return to your hotel. Hotel transportation is included in this tour.
- Choice of morning or afternoon departure
- Enjoy fantastic aerial views
- Family friendly
- Step back in time on a history tour
- Pickup from a centrally located meeting point
Know More about this tourOur driver will pick you up from your hotel or agreed location in Phuket by an air-conditioned minivan. There are 2 departure time for this half-day tour to suit your schedule while you are in Phuket: 9am or 1pm.
First, we visit Old Phuket Town located at Thalang and Dibuk roads. Thalang Street is very beautiful, especially at night, with all the old buildings and friendly local people. We will walk along these roads and discover these beautiful architecture which will take you back to the charm of a century ago. The shops here sell a great range of artisan clothing, artworks, books and knick knacks.
Next, we will visit Wat Chalong, Phukets most beautiful and renowned monastery. Wat Chalong is a great place to visit and this beautiful temple has many buildings that are very colorful. Please wear shirt or pants that covered your shoulders and legs especially for female if you want to go inside the temples.
We will then bring you to a fabulous viewpoints in Phuket Island. From atop the Karon Viewpoint you can look directly west for a clear view straight out into the Andaman Sea and of Koh Poo (Crab Island). Looking north you can see straight up the west coast of Phuket and three of the islands best beaches. Starting from the closest is Kata Noi Beach, then Kata Beach and far to the north is Karon Beach. You can seat and relax in a large area and enjoy the view of the jungle and the bay, remember to take some beautiful photos here.
Our driver will transfer you back to your hotel after a wonderful tour in Phuket.
Inclusions for Sightseeing Tour In Phuket
- Professional English speaking guide
- Soft drink
- Local taxes
- Hotel transfer by air-conditioned vehicle
- English Speaking Guide
Exclusions for Sightseeing Tour In Phuket
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
Infant rates apply provided they do not occupy a seat
Refunds will not be issued if tour/activity is missed due to late or non-arrival of cruise ship
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Simon Cabaret Show in Phuket
- Private Departure Transfer: Phuket Hotel to Airport
- Full Day Private Van with Chauffeur in Phuket
- Phuket Catamaran Afternoon Cruise
- One-Way Private Transfer in Phuket
- Full-Day Racha Islands Including Lunch and Transfers by Speedboat from Phuket
- Half-Day Thai Cooking Class from Phuket
- Full Day Thai Cooking Class from Phuket