Sightseeing Tour Of Kiev
OverviewTour will cover its major old and new sights located in down town area and close. You will visit original part of the city where Kiev was started 1500 years ago. Artifacts are found there up to 16m depth.
Know More about this tour
Tour start from the hotel of your stay where the guide will pick up you. In first you will know about district where you are stay in Kiev. Next you will start view the most famous Kievs sights what are Andrews descent and St. Andrews Church, Landscape Alley close to the National History Museum of Ukraine, St. Michaels Cathedral and nearby Michael square with monument to Olga of Kiev, UNESCO heritage Saint Sophia Cathedral, Monument to Bohdan Khmelnytsky on the Sophia Square, funny Hedgehog monument, Golden Gate.
Also visit new Kiev built in late XIX with view National Opera House, visit to St. Volodymyrs Cathedral, spectacular bright-red National University building, National Museum of Natural History, Museum of Russian Art, Khanenko National Museum of Arts. Next come to the main street Khreschatyk and pass main Square of Independence called Maidan Nezalezhnosti. On the way to lower part view the European Square, tower of Water Museum, Volodymyr Hill Park with Prince Volodymyr the Great monument, and visit the Peoples Friendship Arch. Further enjoy the visit of the Podil where are the Cable car funicular, River Port, Mohyla Academy, Florivsky Convent, Pharmacy Museum, House of the Peter the Great, Fountain of Samson, Synagogue, National Chernobyl Museum, and etc..Other sights are Football Stadium Dynamo, National Art Museum, Cabinet of Ministers, Supreme Council Ukrainian Parliament, Mariinsky Park, National Bank, aristocratic Lipki (linden garden) with two Chocolate, Gingerbread houses and the House with Chimeras. Then go the another part of Pechersk with inspect the Leonid Bykov Monument, Kyivs Founders Monument, Eternal Park Glory, Memorial in Commemoration of Famines Victims, Afghanistan war memorial, Museum of WWII with statue of Iron Lady and finally enjoy the view of the Kiev Pechersk Lavra Monastery.
Inclusions for Sightseeing Tour Of Kiev
- Benefit from the company of a private professional guide for a more personalized experience
- Get picked-up for free from your hotel, plus drop off included
- Transport by private car, or minivan, minibus.
Exclusions for Sightseeing Tour Of Kiev
- Entrance fees to the Museums (about 2 US$ per person)
- Please know that you should pay entrance fees to museums for your private guide
- Souvenirs and photos are available for purchase
- Food and drinks
- Extra service
Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 2 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
Explore the History of the Kiev about 1500 years.
Another language speaking guide is on request.
You can enjoy this product as a walking tour, where you will get between sites by public bus and metro. Tour will provide in Downtown and some objects are not for available due the destinations between them.
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.